LegacyGT.com

quieting straight pipe exhaust

cklegacy2006

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good taste indeed... I'm sure this car sounds good!

http://www.hiphopcars.com/cars/donk-car-pictures.jpg

:p

Son, that is phiddy phat!

Now you know how her legacy would have come back if Mas was her man!

X

---

Dood step off! I wuz here first! You and good taste do not go together! :lol: Also mom says to stop playing video games and go take out the trash!

X

You're right. After dating an asian, there's no way she could go straight to black. She'll need to work her way up with one or two of you caucasian gentlemen.

You're right. After dating an asian, there's no way she could go straight to black. She'll need to work her way up with one or two of you caucasian gentlemen.

at the same time

AMIRITE?

The dumb ass was my ex boyfriend. I take some blame for being stupid enough to let him disappear with my car and come back hours later.

Your ex can't help that he's a dumbass, but you did choose him at one time. And what's with your stereotypical reference that all us asians rice out or exhausts? :offended:

Also, kind request for a pic of yourself. We asians have similar taste in women.

Your ex can't help that he's a dumbass, but you did choose him at one time. And what's with your stereotypical reference that all us asians rice out or exhausts? :offended:

Also, kind request for a pic of yourself. We asians have similar taste in women.

You are right I did choose to date him, but I did also choose to break up with him and never date anyone like him again for a reason. I can only speak for myself but the racial banter has been light hearted from my side. Didn't mean to offend anyone. :)

Archived