LegacyGT.com

Problems with rallitek lowering springs?

Anyone have rallitek lowering springs? I installed rallitek springs on brand new oem struts at my dealership. The springs actually make noise, and they are installed correct, i noticed the top of the spring coils actually compress to much and rub each other causing a binding noise. just wanna see if anyone else is experiencing this problem. ive been in contact with rallitek but havent heard anything from them.

There was a thread about the noise issue with rallitek springs. It had to do with incorrect installation. I can't remember exactly what the issue was, but there was a fix. If you do a search for 'rallitek', the thread should come up. I'm on rallitek springs and stock struts also and have no noise issues.

I bought my springs brand new when they were still available and they didn't come with any rubber sleeves, so you shouldn't need them. I'm not using any rubber sleeves or tubing and I have no noise issues. I know Tien springs come with these sleeves already from the factory. I guess it is not a bad idea to install these sleeves when you're installing the springs.

I bought my springs brand new when they were still available and they didn't come with any rubber sleeves, so you shouldn't need them. I'm not using any rubber sleeves or tubing and I have no noise issues. I know Tien springs come with these sleeves already from the factory. I guess it is not a bad idea to install these sleeves when you're installing the springs.

how old are they? maybe they started putting them on later in production?

Archived