LegacyGT.com

cutting tein lowering springs

lilschwikes

I always knew these days would come, when my car would be old enough that its siblings can be picked up cheap on the used market, and the ricers would discover its existence.

Dude, don't cut your springs. It's dangerous for you, all the bitches you're gonna be rolling with, and the cars around you. Throw down for some lowering springs or coilovers that can get you to the height you want.

I like that you translated English to Bro.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staying on topic, you've been adequately warned about the dangers of cutting springs, and alternative routes to your goal have been suggested. I highly recommend coilovers. BC's/ISC's can be had for under $1000 and can get you there, especially if you don't care about how comfortable the ride is.

I think that instead of spending ANY more money on your car -- you should pay to go back to high school. Maybe start at second grade, where they teach you what a sentence is.

Then... maybe you can eventually graduate and possibly go to college. If you graduate there you can get a GOOD job and be able to afford a good set of coilovers if you wanted to. You know, instead of attempting to do whatever the hell you're trying to do now.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Just saying, the guy obviously doesn't want coilovers, what's next air bags?:lol:

Well if he's going to complain about the price of entry level coilovers, he'll really complain when he's sees the cost for adding bags.

Alright billy your done. I don't usually care about my punctuation unless it's a paper for college.

Yeah, it shows.

Come on, man, it isn't that hard to throw in a period once in a while when you've finished a thought. It just makes things easier to read.

i think it's more laziness then lack of intelligence btw no bs

i had an 11th grade reading level at age 10....so i don't think it's lack of smarts...maybe just style of typing and writing ....either way i see a ton of grammar errors all the time ! i'm just not a hater so i don't point them out ....to me that's lame and off topic...

Archived