LegacyGT.com

OC AWD Meet

DelawareBlueHen724

...Friday night to a time share single family house in Ocean View. Show starts at 1pm Saturday..gotta wake up early to clean and prep my baby!

CF Vinyl Roof is done...not perfect...may wanna do it again...probably in matte black or glassy bkack

CF Vinyl Trunk Spoiler is done...almost perfect...need to use the heat gun to get rid of two wrinkly spots.

Smoked tail lights is done...sweetness!

Rear bumper extensions are painted and will be installed Friday morning

Side skirts painted and cut and will also be installed on Friday morning

Front lip was a nightmare...I cant make it fit or look right...I may end up doing the garage door lip mod!

If time permits: tint side mirrors blue, CF vinyl headlight eyelids and A-pillar door sills.

CRAZY KEN

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...Friday night to a time share single family house in Ocean View. Show starts at 1pm Saturday..gotta wake up early to clean and prep my baby!

CF Vinyl Roof is done...not perfect...may wanna do it again...probably in matte black or glassy bkack

CF Vinyl Trunk Spoiler is done...almost perfect...need to use the heat gun to get rid of two wrinkly spots.

Smoked tail lights is done...sweetness!

Rear bumper extensions are painted and will be installed Friday morning

Side skirts painted and cut and will also be installed on Friday morning

Front lip was a nightmare...I cant make it fit or look right...I may end up doing the garage door lip mod!

If time permits: tint side mirrors blue, CF vinyl headlight eyelids and A-pillar door sills.

CRAZY KEN

And the countdown begins.

SubieChik - Lucky you! I'll be that way next year when I PCS to Andrews AFB.

I had wrist surgery in January so I am on a 7 month mobility restricted profile......the only reason I am not going anywhere :lol:

Andrews....nice location. I'd love to be at Bolling.....right in DC, I'd love it :lol: There is no flight line at Bolling and my job is only Guard slots at Andrews.....no luck lol

Lots of WRX and STIs, and just a few Leggies. SubiChicks wheels look great in person. Good turnout. Hey ChefRacer, what were your dyno numbers???? I didn't see you after your run....

...you left early...or did I show up late?

I showed up around 3ish...kinda made a presence...there were only 5-6 legacys including my wn. The loudest exhaust competition was insane. I kinda wish I had my '05 LGT for that...I would have been really competitive! Hot as hell...I got sun burn even though I sprayed spf50...i guess i needed to apply it a couple of time. There was an insane model...pale...but rocking body and pussy cat ears! Rrrrerrrrr...

O.C. at night had a show in a couple of parking lots...I stopped by and did the up and down driveby a couple of times. The event made me decide to do the stage 2 upgrades (maybe racer-x's tmic) and n1 axle back exhaust upgrade with silencer. Ill be back in August for another meet...this time MORE PREPARED to bring terror O.C.C. (Ocean City Community).

CRAZY KEN

...you left early...or did I show up late?

I showed up around 3ish...kinda made a presence...there were only 5-6 legacys including my wn. The loudest exhaust competition was insane. I kinda wish I had my '05 LGT for that...I would have been really competitive! Hot as hell...I got sun burn even though I sprayed spf50...i guess i needed to apply it a couple of time. There was an insane model...pale...but rocking body and pussy cat ears! Rrrrerrrrr...

O.C. at night had a show in a couple of parking lots...I stopped by and did the up and down driveby a couple of times. The event made me decide to do the stage 2 upgrades (maybe racer-x's tmic) and n1 axle back exhaust upgrade with silencer. Ill be back in August for another meet...this time MORE PREPARED to bring terror O.C.C. (Ocean City Community).

CRAZY KEN

I saw your car, but kinda walked past. I left at 230 came back around 330 and saw you, then you were gone.

this years meet by Twreck films

kens car (i think) at 3:05

I made the video but my car didnt :lol: I'm in the beginning laughing because I was telling JD to film my car not me.....and what did he do? LOL The hubby's car made the cut though :)

haha when i first read your comment i thought you were saying YOU made the video. i was gonna say great job! but yeah they seem like they got a good bit of the meet. i wish i wouldve taken my car down, but the clutch is still getting installed

• 9 months later...

Archived