LegacyGT.com

OC AWD Meet

DelawareBlueHen724

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mine is no where near quiet :lol: It's louder than my husbands STI

isn't your legacy a spec b? maybe that 2010 was louder than I remember... I had the stock midpipe, if there is a true tbe available its probably relatively loud.

Sent from my 4G ASS

Yea, but what does being a SpecB matter? I honestly can't speak for the '10+.....I have no experience with them.....I'll butt out now :lol:

You have rumble and pops in your exhaust note. Ours have/had el headers and it takes those variances in exhaust tones out. Kind of like a really resonated el header for your spec b. More than likely you have a more desirable exhaust tone.

Sent from my 4G ASS

^^ I wasn't aware. Thats great. Post up some sound clips. I had a BMC bellmouth catted and it was pretty quiet in comparison to other stage 2 subaru's. I can't wait to see the car in OC. I'll be one of the event staff, so I'll have to make rounds to see it.

Well guys I just found out the OC Car and Truck Show and OC Air Show are all that weekend of the AWD meet. So let me be the first to warn you, OC will be packed, so good luck parking. I for one am definitely watching the air show.

It usually falls on this weekend. Parking really isn't a problem (anymore than any other weekend during the summer). The OCAWD meet isn't being held in OC like it was the last few years. I will be held at Gateway Subaru (plenty of parking) which is a few miles out of town. My suggestion to anyone planning to attend this. Show up to OC before 10am (arrive and parked). Park on the Bayside and spend the morning watching the Airshow. Leave and go to the meet and enjoy the evening. We have traditionally stayed outside of the lower OC area where the OC car show is held until we do the cruise. There is talk about being able to park our cars on the boardwalk for pictures as well. This has the potential of being pretty cool.

It usually falls on this weekend. Parking really isn't a problem (anymore than any other weekend during the summer). The OCAWD meet isn't being held in OC like it was the last few years. I will be held at Gateway Subaru (plenty of parking) which is a few miles out of town. My suggestion to anyone planning to attend this. Show up to OC before 10am (arrive and parked). Park on the Bayside and spend the morning watching the Airshow. Leave and go to the meet and enjoy the evening. We have traditionally stayed outside of the lower OC area where the OC car show is held until we do the cruise. There is talk about being able to park our cars on the boardwalk for pictures as well. This has the potential of being pretty cool.

Sounds like a plan. Pics on the boardwalk? This is gonna be awesome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know I'm not very well known because I don't post as much as I should, but I'll be there again as well. I'll be "hosting" a party at our house at some point that weekend off 110 st; for those of you of legal age. For those of you who still need a place to crash there are still PLENTY of cheap places out there. As some one stated earlier there are dozens of cheap motel out there if you don't care about things crawling on you at night. I highly recommend http://www.cbvacations.com/ if you call ask for Ken and tell him Jonathan sent you his way.

• 1 month later...
Waaazooo what did you drive to the meet last year??

I drove my STi.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/Lromero2005/2011%20WRX%20STi/OCAWDSTi4.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/Lromero2005/2011%20WRX%20STi/OCAWDSTi3.jpg

Both pictures are from last year.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...
Just wanted to wish everyone a GREAT and safe time at the meet/beach this weekend. Unfortunately I'll be missing the meet due to yet another last minute deployment to the ocean less beach. Y'all have fun and take lots of pictures!

Wish I could go as well! Instead I'm stuck riding down to Tennessee with 4 of my closest friends in the LGT for 5 days of camping and Music. Bonnaroo Bound!

Sent from the framescrapin' LGT

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Archived