LegacyGT.com

Please post known Vendors accepting Subaru Bucks

www.hot-subaru.com

They will allow you to buy any aftermarket part......AS LONG AS you purchase something subaru OEM with it. Doesn't matter how cheap the item is, it's the only way subaru will allow them to cash the subaru bucks. They are the only ones I know of so far that do it (besides the one you just posted)

www.hot-subaru.com

They will allow you to buy any aftermarket part......AS LONG AS you purchase something subaru OEM with it. Doesn't matter how cheap the item is, it's the only way subaru will allow them to cash the subaru bucks. They are the only ones I know of so far that do it (besides the one you just posted)

I recently spoke with Kevin, and he specifically mentioned that Subaru just recently changed their policy on what the bucks can be spent on. And they HAVE to be spent on Subaru/SPT parts only! So no more loophole!

I know this, because I tried to get Cobb parts, and couldn't.

I recently spoke with Kevin, and he specifically mentioned that Subaru just recently changed their policy on what the bucks can be spent on. And they HAVE to be spent on Subaru/SPT parts only! So no more loophole!

Bummer, I just ordered somthing a month back. That stinks, guess its time to slow down using the good ol CC :D

I had a similar problem when i tried to sell my bucks to fellow board members. All was good until hotsubaru said NO. :(

Oh well, it encouraged me to put them to use and I bought my own GT. :)

When is SPT going to put some real good stuff out for the Legacy! WRX's have a ton of crap. I wanna burn my Subaru Bucks on something other than oil changes, coffee mugs, and key chains.....errr.

pinks for the LGT are JDM only, meaning chances are a dealer won't have them so NO SCOOBY BUCKS FOR YOU!! :D

I did get an AP with mine while SoD was still accepting them. ;)

Archived