LegacyGT.com

What do you think of these?

Drew888

s2baru just had Forgestar do some F14's for his 5th Gen LGT in 19x9 +38 and wrapped in 255/35/19 rubber. Had them powdercoated orange. Pics of installation should be coming soon. I have my eyes on F14's in Piano Black for my SWP LGT.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4400371&postcount=2171

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Damn that is one ricey ass forester.

... with 500+whp

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

because a flat mount Comp 68mm turbo and twin AWIC's is ricey?

That and the body kit, the carbon fiber hood, and other CF parts

Here's the back of that thing

2064605237_Screenshot2013-05-09at5_39_50PM.png.63c535d876e057e6c65673f5d5e929df.png

It may be fast but it's ugly as sin

That and the body kit, the carbon fiber hood, and other CF parts

Here's the back of that thing

[ATTACH]151206[/ATTACH]

It may be fast but it's ugly as sin

Yes, it's a show car, but also held the 1/4 mile record for a forester until JR took it a year or two ago.

that's a stock hood too btw... but a custom made Carbotron front splitter/lip.

ever seen a time attack car?

Very true.....this however is not a street car. So like I said, serves a purpose :lol:

And does that ricer looking two tone black paint have a purpose? I could care less how fast it is, that shit looks rice

Straight outta moore performances mouth: "This car was not built to be a drag car or any sort of race car"

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/fastest-times-forum/204658-moore-performance-quickest-fastest-forester-time-slips-pics-dyno-sheet.html

You do know carbon fiber actually serves a purpose right?

Unless you are racing competitively where every ounce counts, carbon fiber is rice on an import

carbon fiber is rice on an import

Not on domestics?

My roof rack fairing is made for competitive racing :hide:

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

It may not be built to be one but it sure is built to show like one. Why else would they put 500 hp in a show car?

Last year in OC I saw an RX7 with a turbo on it bigger than any turbo I have seen in my life lol...roll cage, huge wing, canards on the bumper, every splitter a car could have, I coukd go on. Never seen a track a track a day in its life and never will. if it's built to show like a race car....cf "serves a purpose". Not literally, but bc of what it is "built to be" it does.

Not on domestics?

My roof rack fairing is made for competitive racing :hide:

You're right it's still rice. But maybe we can say that it's hella wheat bread or pasta or something. :lol:

Actually, the way things are going, it should be hella tortilla.

It may not be built to be one but it sure is built to show like one. Why else would they put 500 hp in a show car?

Last year in OC I saw an RX7 with a turbo on it bigger than any turbo I have seen in my life lol...roll cage, huge wing, canards on the bumper, every splitter a car could have, I coukd go on. Never seen a track a track a day in its life and never will. if it's built to show like a race car....cf "serves a purpose". Not literally, but bc of what it is "built to be" it does.

You do realize that rice is a style and has nothing to do with racing. Rice is never okay, even on a race car. It's possible to build a competitive car without the rice. Not thinking it's rice, is the first signs of being a ricer :lol:

And does that ricer looking two tone black paint have a purpose? I could care less how fast it is, that shit looks rice

Unless you are racing competitively where every ounce counts, carbon fiber is rice on an import

because foresters have never come with two-tone paint from the factory... :lol:

quit trolling and go do something

Time attack setup.0

You mean the AERO package? <facepalm>

still rice.

Okay Mr 13 seconds.:lol

You got me. My stock car isn't very fast. We all know that your legacy gt is the best and most fastest car ever. Come on with that shit. Your car might be faster then most subies, but overall it's not that impressive in the 1/4 mile either.

still rice.

Coming from Captian slow thats a less than meaningless assertation.

Come on with that shit. Your car might be faster then most subies, but overall it's not that impressive in the 1/4 mile either.

First of all, my car is even faster turning than it is in a straight line and secondly, there is nothing stock you can buy into for under 100k that will touch me in a straight line. 11 seconds on pump, 10 capable on e85 in street trim. Sorry man, you for sure don't roll up on 11 second cars on the street and even in Los Angeles its incredibly uncommon. I've pulled every AMG I've came across and yes even new M3.

Nice try tho, same fail as calling effective aero ricey. For a mod to be ricey, it can't have a positive effect on performance. Better luck next time.;):)

Coming from Captian slow thats a less than meaningless assertation.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you needed a hella frush modded LGT to have an opinion on what rice is or isn't. And i'm not sure why you keep bringing up my current car. I would like to point out though that we both know what the stock turbo N54/55 is capable of, so to keep calling me captain slow is just stupid ;)

First of all, my car is even faster turning than it is in a straight line

That seems to defy that laws of physics. But okay, it's your story, tell it how you want to.

secondly, there is nothing stock you can buy into for under 100k that will touch me in a straight line.

Your car isn't stock either, so what's your point? Given the amount of money you have spent, you should be able to beat all stock cars under 100K. And let's face it, you didn't exactly choose the best car to mod. That same money dumped into other platforms gives back a better bang to buck ratio.

11 seconds on pump, 10 capable on e85 in street trim. Sorry man, you for sure don't roll up on 11 second cars on the street and even in Los Angeles its incredibly uncommon. I've pulled every AMG I've came across and yes even new M3.

Have you actually ran an 11 sec quarter? And even if you have, 11 secs is not anything spectacular to brag about.

Nice try tho, same fail as calling effective aero ricey. For a mod to be ricey, it can't have a positive effect on performance. Better luck next time.;):)

It's more then just that body kit that makes that thing rice.

Archived