LegacyGT.com

What do you think of these?

Drew888

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you needed a hella frush modded LGT to have an opinion on what rice is or isn't.

Now you know.

:lol:

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you seem to need to get the ph00ktard beat out of you this weekend, I'm game.:lol:

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you needed a hella frush modded LGT to have an opinion on what rice is or isn't.

Apparently you don't because I don't have a herra brush LGT but an full of opinions based on facts.

And i'm not sure why you keep bringing up my current car. I would like to point out though that we both know what the stock turbo N54/55 is capable of, so to keep calling me captain slow is just stupid ;)

You calling something in the vein of a Cyber EVO rice is stupid. Calling a N54/N55 slow from where I sit is a fact.

That seems to defy that laws of physics. But okay, it's your story, tell it how you want to.

Yes my car actually defies physics. It must be the Sonata stereo system.

Your car isn't stock either, so what's your point? Given the amount of money you have spent, you should be able to beat all stock cars under 100K.

One would hope so!!!

And let's face it, you didn't exactly choose the best car to mod. That same money dumped into other platforms gives back a better bang to buck ratio : Have you actually ran an 11 sec quarter? And even if you have, 11 secs is not anything spectacular to brag about.

You are merely continuing to illustrate my point but are too dense to get it. Its not only more impressive to dip into the 11s on pump in a 4 door 4cyl full interior car with a stock block and trans, its also more satisfying than you could imagine.

It's more then just that body kit that makes that thing rice.

Oh right, right. Its probably the 1000s of man hours of design and engineerin, the oilless comp ceramic turbo, custom exhaust system, twin AWID in the intake manifold, built 5spd, 100% custom cf parts designed for functional aero, 38lbs of boost or any of that.

Being a hater because there is something to hate i fine. Beinga hater because you are convinced that being ignorant is correct is just sad.

You are merely continuing to illustrate my point but are too dense to get it. Its not only more impressive to dip into the 11s on pump in a 4 door 4cyl full interior car with a stock block and trans, its also more satisfying than you could imagine.

You might push low 12's if you went with a high quality tune.

I'm still waiting for a time slip to show an 11 quarter. And unless you have a whole different setup and new turbo, no way a CRX550 has enough flow to make a car run anything remotely close to a 10 sec qt.

Calling a N54/N55 slow from where I sit is a fact.

Here's an 11.2 et with stock turbos and no nitrous. Courtesy of an 08 N54

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showpost.php?p=213119&postcount=1

So yeah where you sit isn't as high as you think

What would people do if the term "rice" (relating to cars) did not exsist?

How would life continue?

SMH

The big picture is everyone is entitled to his or her opinions but no need for calling functional parts on a time attack car "ricey"

There kinda is no such thing as "rice" in the legitimate competitive world of motorsports ... function over aesthetics = wins.

Just my $0.02

Carry on ... as you were gentlemen ...

Or

Can we please get this thread back on topic ...

The big picture is everyone is entitled to his or her opinions but no need for calling functional parts on a time attack car "ricey"

Pretty sure that is an opinion too. Does that car even compete?

Again from Moore Performance-"This car was not built to be a drag car or any sort of race car"

Pretty sure that is an opinion too. Does that car even compete?

Why yes, yes it is my good sir ...

Has there been a posting by you of your definition of "rice"?

Just curious ... because that will at least give us some insight.

Why yes, yes it is my good sir ...

Has there been a posting by you of your definition of "rice"?

Just curious ... because that will at least give us some insight.

Rice isn't a style or definition. It's a way of life. :lol:

And where does this car compete? I'm sure the carbon fiber look and flat black paint make it really fast

Archived