LegacyGT.com

Help me plan my stage 3 work

that looks like my old TMIC, who did you get it from?
I got it from Taras @ GrimmSpeed.

Thanks guys! I'm definitely going to look into that turbo blanket, I had to clearance the stock heatshield for the Infamous oil line...

I wish I had more pics, was too busy turning wrenches to think about it. I need to detail the engine bay & trim the engine cover, then I'll snap some finished pics.

A while back, I bought one step colder plugs to swap in. Now that I'm doing some more reading, sounds like for my power level OE replacements is probably the better choice... Would it be worth it to sell them off and get the right ones, or will they work just fine? Would they have to be accounted for in the tune?

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update...

Skipped the Walbro and decided to wait for the DW 65c. Got that put in last night and reflashed a tune with the redline bumped back up to 7k. DAM came up to 1 within a mile or so, then I put in another 10 miles of mixed driving & went & filled up with fuel. I saw peaks of 63% IDC last night, should be around 82% on E85.

I did sell the "one step colder" plugs and ordered OEM plugs from msprank along with an AVO panel filter.

Getting an oil change today, then I hope to get a log pulled to sent to Shamar for revision.

Getting excited to have my 91 tune wrapped up and then tune for e85!

Archived