LegacyGT.com

Remote Mount Turbo

Daily your 2.5i and buy a Cooper S, then. 01RS25 had a stupid quick Cooper S up until recently.

That STS kit hardly works worth it's weight on cars with MUCH larger engines. Why waste your time? Is your goal to have the worlds slowest Turbocharged Legacy? Because you'll be well on your way with that STS kit.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Gee-otto your kidding right... I sure hope so... But I spoke with the guys at sts the other day and they were just trying to drive a sale home with me. They did not even try to get specific with my car so I will just make my 2.5 look nice with some rims and maybe lower it a lil, and go with a car that will be fast already that I can make faster.

Gee-otto your kidding right... I sure hope so... But I spoke with the guys at sts the other day and they were just trying to drive a sale home with me. They did not even try to get specific with my car so I will just make my 2.5 look nice with some rims and maybe lower it a lil, and go with a car that will be fast already that I can make faster.

Hey a boosted LD9 mated to the Isuzu 5MT is a winner:lol: but i was kidding about the Cav. You have a good idea make it look good and handle well worry about speed later.

When I fabbed my "remote mount turbo" STS threatened to sue me for copyright infringement.

They apparently don't know much about copyright law.

I remember that! Didn't you just want to buy an oil pump or something?

Real cool guys :rolleyes:

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Yeah, I wanted to buy just their oil scavenge system. It was like $950 and when I asked what that got me he said, "A pump, fittings, some hose, and the license to use it."

When I asked why I needed the license he got into his whole suing me thing. I guess he got angry when I told him he could keep his $500 license and I just wanted the $300 in parts.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Archived