LegacyGT.com

Unequal Length Headers and Greddy EVO 2

this thread had potential to be full of win....imho other than difference in sound and slight power difference i would not have the header be what you get your head wrapped around. UEL = Boxer rumble EL = no rumble. Catback = different tones and different DB levels.

You could but it would be even more wasted money. :)

The sound will be louder, your hp gains not that significant.

Put the money into whiteline bushings and sway bars (if you haven't) it will feel like a different ride.

LOL greddy evo 2 is NOT loud at all. I'm running stock dp/up/header with greddy evo 2 and it's deep but pretty quiet. It does not drone at all on the highway. I actually find it more quiet compared to the hogzhaust mod I had before.

It is quite subtle on when driving and i think it can get pretty aggressive when romping on it. IMO.

LOL greddy evo 2 is NOT loud at all. I'm running stock dp/up/header with greddy evo 2 and it's deep but pretty quiet. It does not drone at all on the highway. I actually find it more quiet compared to the hogzhaust mod I had before.

they're all not too bad with a stock down pipe. Hell even muffler deletes aren't insane :lol:

Archived