LegacyGT.com

Transcooler and FMIC??

Cyclozene

I am begging to put some money into my car and and it is getting to the point where I am looking at upgrading to a FMIC. And with that I was looking at getting a hayden 1677. Would it be tight to fit both in the grill or what else have people done.

1676 here, and a perfect fit. didn't know you were a 5eat; if so, and going fmic, make certain your kit's piping will clear the AT hardlines in the d/s fenderwell.

I have been looking at this. It seems like those are pretty taught! Ill be able to do fine

And how do you like that autozone cooler? Is it pretty good quality?

Put the trans cooler where the TMIC used to be. :)

You could hang it from a strut brace, or re-use the stock bracket from the driver's side of the TMIC and fab something for the passenger side. Then there's the matter of ducting. It seems do-able though.

Put the trans cooler where the TMIC used to be. :)

You could hang it from a strut brace, or re-use the stock bracket from the driver's side of the TMIC and fab something for the passenger side. Then there's the matter of ducting. It seems do-able though.

this

I ahve seen pics of people putting it where the tmic was as well as seeing people put oil coolers there. it certainly gets airflow

Ive seen oil coolers. I was thinking how i could mount it up there, and if there would be a problem with the pump. But ive heard that once filled, it would then just siphon without wear on the pump. Ill post a writeup once i am done!

Archived