LegacyGT.com

05-09 LGT Problems?

LegAC_GT

Learn how to check the oil. top it off and change it at 3750 miles.

I coast a lot with both my cars. Let the turbo cool before you shut the car off. You don't need to do that all the time. Just treat in with TLC and drive the car. MY VF40 went 142,000 miles. I tend to drive the car like I want to not like a baby.

Take care of the car and it will take care of you.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I doubt ill drive the car like a baby. Maintenance is easy for me as i am a mechanic in training. I have all the tools necessary at my work place. I usually do my oil changes in between 2500-3000 miles with mobil 1 full synthetic and a k&n oil filter on my cars. I dont put crappy stuff in my car either. I actually converted my dot3 brake fluid to dot4 just for the hell of it too lol. Spark plugs are always done at 20k for me. I do lots of early maintenance to make up for the way i drive. I got pulled over once and a cop told me to take it to the track if that gives you an idea of how i drive lol.

Imprezachiang, if you're looking for an LGT, I've got an '07 that is unmolested and stock except for an SPT intake (on car when I bought it). I'm looking to sell mine to get another Nissan S14.

Dude youre hella far away... Pm me mileage and asking rice and if its a hell of a steal ill fly out there lol.

While you're there, drive a few miles and have a bit more fun :-)

http://www.stallion51.com/images/Media-Page-Photos/Stallion-51s-Crazy%20Horse-by-Paul-Bowen.jpeg

http://www.stallion51.com/p51-flight-ops/p51-mustang-ops.shtml

Dude youre hella far away... Pm me mileage and asking rice and if its a hell of a steal ill fly out there lol.

Lol i can barely ride on a plane without feeling nauseous and you want me to go fly one. ^_^ crazy!

Archived