LegacyGT.com

I'm in love... :D! Sasha from Ohio 06 LGT SPEC B

lol slow

Lol I tried to be nice and explained my story, **** this. I wasn't bragging, I didn't say the other cars were slow shit and garbage and not ONCE did I ******* say my car was fast. You guys can believe whatever the **** you want, I honestly don't care. I should have learned my lesson before, people who don't know you in person ALWAYS judge to quick and now I'm getting bashed for it. LosAngeles, you're LGT is quick and yet your dumb ass says it was a driver mod they needed on a ******* 2011 EVO MR do you know that MR has the flappy paddle? You can't shift slow or something stupid, same with the ML63 it's a 7 speed paddle with ovver 500hp and 500tq, it's not some Toyota Rav 4 **** face. Just because 90% of this forum is stock and slow as all hell, don't give me shit, jealousy is a bitch.

How am I a ricer for wanting to take of the 2.5" exhaust from my ypipe off and keep it free flowing 3" like it it from the DP...yeah bro I'm a ******* ricer, it's not a Honda cock munch, it's a Subaru and I'd be proud to have the boxer motor rumble loud as hell.

Cleveland is the shit, suck a dick. We have shit box colts who were put together for $1500 that run 10's, go **** yourself.

I was on the part of the forum about questions before buying a Legacy and some dude said he wants to buy an 08 LGT Spec B because it's a 6 Speed so he can get good mpg, said something about coasting to lights, doing under the speed limit in the slow lane and letting cars go around him and shit.

Like really? NO ONE gave him crap what so ever, **** that get a Prius you pussy ass bitch.

**** LEGACYGT.COM sell your domain you cunts, pathetic bunch of fucks, STI owners are wayyyyyy more mellow.

Faggots.

quoted for posterity.

Thanks for playing!

The banhammer's gonna get ya!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol I tried to be nice and explained my story, **** this. I wasn't bragging, I didn't say the other cars were slow shit and garbage and not ONCE did I ******* say my car was fast. You guys can believe whatever the **** you want, I honestly don't care. I should have learned my lesson before, people who don't know you in person ALWAYS judge to quick and now I'm getting bashed for it. LosAngeles, you're LGT is quick and yet your dumb ass says it was a driver mod they needed on a ******* 2011 EVO MR do you know that MR has the flappy paddle? You can't shift slow or something stupid, same with the ML63 it's a 7 speed paddle with ovver 500hp and 500tq, it's not some Toyota Rav 4 **** face. Just because 90% of this forum is stock and slow as all hell, don't give me shit, jealousy is a bitch.

How am I a ricer for wanting to take of the 2.5" exhaust from my ypipe off and keep it free flowing 3" like it it from the DP...yeah bro I'm a ******* ricer, it's not a Honda cock munch, it's a Subaru and I'd be proud to have the boxer motor rumble loud as hell.

Cleveland is the shit, suck a dick. We have shit box colts who were put together for $1500 that run 10's, go **** yourself.

I was on the part of the forum about questions before buying a Legacy and some dude said he wants to buy an 08 LGT Spec B because it's a 6 Speed so he can get good mpg, said something about coasting to lights, doing under the speed limit in the slow lane and letting cars go around him and shit.

Like really? NO ONE gave him crap what so ever, **** that get a Prius you pussy ass bitch.

**** LEGACYGT.COM sell your domain you cunts, pathetic bunch of fucks, STI owners are wayyyyyy more mellow.

Faggots.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He didn't really want to be a part of this forum anyhow...

The best time the previous owner did was 13.5, I did highway races, not from a dig where it actually matters about the launch. Plus no lift shift helps me out a lot.

Look, I posted a ******* VIDEO of me racing the ML63 amg, yet you're still giving me a hard time about it? SOLID.

Shoot, wish someone told me that. Hold on, I told my buddy to send the video to me then I will connect to wifi and upload it to youtube, I'll post link within 10-15mins I hope.

I can see why everyone thinks I'm lying by the 1/4 times the Evo posts, I never really looked into that.

Faggots.

wow. you mad, brah. go race on some streets at 140mph since it's 'too slow' here.

Faggots.

Why are you so mad?

Archived