Mods:

VF52 (Thanks Putnam)

Perrin ELH

Perrin UP

Perrin CBE

Megan DP

Prodrive 3-port BCS

Stock Fueling

Mustang Dyno: 260whp/325wtq (Sea-level run on awesome cali 91 octane)

Tuner: Rallinspired (Rick Barcenas)

Here's a plot with my graph next to an 18g graph. I have the tq over it, but he edges me out in the topend with hp.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/Saul_Good3/IMAG1018.jpg

Tuner said I could've had more topend had I installed a aftermarket FP and Injectors. He had to dial back the boost from 5500rpm and up. Car is still really quick when compared to my old VF40 tune. Craptons of midrange which is good for exiting corners.

Can't wait to take this to a roadcourse now!

Here's a plot with my graph next to an 18g graph. I have the tq over it, but he edges me out in the topend with hp.

What?! No way. A VF52 hanging in there with an 18G?! Blasphemy! Just kidding, of course. I know this first hand. Around 2 years ago SpEEdLiMiT and I went to Bandimere (5860') with our '05's. Him with his catless new 18G setup and me with my new VF52 setup. We each raced around 6-8 times and twice head-to-head. Of those two, I beat him once and he beat me once. My best time that day was 12.92 and he his best was a 12.79. I give his 18G the slight edge since he had the best time of the day and when I beat him head-to-head he was on my door and closing as we crossed the 1320. But like you said, the VF52 is a very strong mid-range turbo so a little more friendly on the street. Glad to see another happy VF52 owner. Enjoy.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

This it the type of results that has my stg 3 plans up in the air, V52 or 16g. I love the DD friendly torque curve and fast spool, I know the 18g has more top end but if you live 90% of your life below 5k RPM who cares. Legend I'm leaning toward your type of V52 build, as you've said it was a killer DD set up

OP looks like a lot of fun, enjoy

• 3 weeks later...

Archived