LegacyGT.com

Big Meet! Toys for Tots Drive! Food, Music, Prizes!!!

m sprank

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, just checkin whose interested in meeting in Murrieta or Temecula & possibly merging with another caravan on the way to the meet. I had planned on getting there around 10a so would want to meet and leave by 9a. I could go earlier as well.

Lets make it happen :cool:

So, just checkin whose interested in meeting in Murrieta or Temecula & possibly merging with another caravan on the way to the meet. I had planned on getting there around 10a so would want to meet and leave by 9a. I could go earlier as well.

Lets make it happen :cool:

I'm down to meet up around Temecula. I'll be coming off of Pechanga PKWY.

Im betting there is going to be a lot of people who want facetime with Mike at the T4T Big Meet, making burying his head in a toolbox all day somewhat challenging on event day.

...not saying they can't do it... Just that its going to be a crazy day for the Infamous Boys.

Who and where is the caravan? If i'm driving down there i'll def need to caravan with others to keep me sane :D

I'll get the bearing replaced on Sat. otherwise the drone will make me deaf

You know more people with Legacys than me :)

Mike (hanger) do you have the wheel bearing already? We are having to section off the shop to accommodate the food. So, if we can do any work it will be a chore. But, I am willing to try. I dont have an RSVP list, so if it is slow...

Looks like the "Riamu Wagon" (I guess thats what it is being referred to now) is not coming out. It will be at Autocon instead. Sorry. I was told that "sponsors" had requested it there. I had not requested the cars presence, so... it would appear that the manufacturers win out over the guy who put it together (for 1/4 of the normal shop rate). Thats life.

If I can get tires on Naylors wagon, I can roll it out. Might have time tomorrow to put the FMIC piping in and at least button her up (even if she is not finished). Max car wont be ready to show. Top end is still off the motor as I await more phenolic spacers.

I dont think you can help work in a shop unless you are emplyed there. Its an insurance issue isnt it?

Ever seen the sign?

SHOP RATE:

$80/hr

$120/hr if you want to watch silently

$$160/hr if you want to ask questions

$200/hr if you want to help

:lol::lol:

Laughed so hard the first time I saw a sign like that in a mechanic shop...

Archived