LegacyGT.com

Big Meet! Toys for Tots Drive! Food, Music, Prizes!!!

m sprank

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shamar knows I was kidding and I've always got a steak with his name on it in my budget anytime he wants to hang out :wub: (you should hear him break MY balls at the track!)

At a month away, Im starting to get psyched about this. A meet for children's benefit is something I can really sink my teeth into. I've let the Gushi Auto team know about it and their 600 followers and will be pushing it at the monthly Subaru Gmeet here in Alhambra. Hoping for a amazing turnout at Infamous Performance.

Max, I will call you about tents/tables/chairs/etc. Still looking for a caterer that will stay and serve (within budget) rather than just drop off food we have to keep hot.

Not stressed. I'll bug you when I'm stressed. You gave me a flyer. Thats enough to email and give a heads up that I'm coming. They have several hundred to several thousand of EVERYTHING. Mostly I need to make sure my boys are there on pickup day and everything is preordered and ready to go with no suprises (like needing a bigger truck).

Archived