LegacyGT.com

SVX exhaust.

I gotta get the dang thing first!!! lol It'll probably be after christmas before i can get it. :/ then It'll be a few months till i swap it in. I wanna rebuild it with sti rods. and 2.2 T pistons. and I'm trying to find out if ez30 heads will work. But cant find any info. I also gotta get custom exhaust run. so I'll have to figure out how i'm gonna get it in and how it will get to the shop to do exhaust. @_@ Give me time. It'll come together.

just go to opposed forces and look at the corresponding units. The EZ30 exhaust comes off the headers in a different fashion. From the looks you may be able to cut and weld. Don't know about hanging positions, but since you're welding anyway, it shouldn't be a problem.

The cats and pipes are straight back.

The early H6 had a straight back flow.

O2 w/o cats depends on the year, the 96 will need becasue of emissions, not sure if the 95 will get a cel w/o. You can check the respective manuals for that answer

O.

jab, coming from an old timer like myself, when you are a youngin' you can't wait for things to get done. But when you are in a hurry you are apt to make mistakes that cost you more time than if you went slow and deliberate. :cool:Find a good balance and figure it out.

Plus I want to do the same damn thing and I may need your help someday. And I don't want it to take forever! :lol:

Good luck and godspeed.

I'll do it fast no worrys. I wanna see if the SVX ecu will work. that way i dont have to spend crazy amounts of money on piggy back or standalone. :/ So i will try it If it wont work I will save up some more cash and drop some on whatever i need. I may rebuild the engine before putting it in. But I may not. I'll go over it and see how it looks

The guy who put my motor together swapped it into the car I bought hella fast. (Supposedly a 2 hour swap with 2-3 people). In hastily doing a large project, they managed to double up on o-rings for fuel injectors, not properly tension the serpentine belt system, put faulty gaskets in a few places, and manage to miss quite a few vacuum leaks in the form of missing clamps, missing cuts on vacuum hoses, etc.

All I am saying is....I understand you may want to hurry up and get your project done as quickly as possible, but take the time to do it right. Rush jobs are crap jobs.

Oh dude I'm not talking about rushing when putting it in..

lol. I'm more or less saying i want to have the engine now and when i do swap it in be able to drive it. when everything is hooked up. Not have to do tune's and crap.. that i'd have to do with piggyback and or standalone. @_@. I dont have the money or time to go with out my car for that long.

Archived