LegacyGT.com

Let the Tebow era begin!

NormanAbsher

Tebow to the Jets.

What a waste.

Not quite yet. There's a decent chance the Jets are gonna back down because they'll owe the Broncos about $5 million in addition that the Broncos paid in advance from his guaranteed salaries through 2014. 99% chance any team he goes to is going to have to pay that cash.

Jacksonville needed him to sell tickets. I'd rather have seen him go there and give the fans something to cheer about than NY honestly. Tebow is a good guy off the field and it would have been nice to see him end up in a place that needs someone like him to really bring a community together. Oh well, so long.

*waits for the Jets v Broncos playoff matchup*

I just think it's funny how Tebow was tossed out like yesterdays garbage. 6 months ago he was the new hotness. The best part is that now I can finally say that John Elway isn't the best all time QB in Denver anymore. I just can't believe that Denver is paying a guy that's one hit away from a wheel chair $96 mil.

I just think it's funny how Tebow was tossed out like yesterdays garbage. 6 months ago he was the new hotness. The best part is that now I can finally say that John Elway isn't the best all time QB in Denver anymore. I just can't believe that Denver is paying a guy that's one hit away from a wheel chair $96 mil.

Every player is one hit away from a wheel chair. Tebow takes 10x more hits than Manning. Tebow took more hits in half a season than Mannning took since the beginning of 2008 (not exaggerating, read it on espn). Sure Tebow is tougher and more durable, but Manning doesn't take the hits.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

When I said I thought it was funny, I meant haha funny. Tebow was garbage. Payton was one of my favorites all time. Guy commands an offense like a god. But I think it's really risky paying Payton so much money considering his neck injury (Doesn't need to take 2 hits, it will only take one good one). I don't think either player is the answer. Although, based on the available market, he probably was the best pickup. I'm glad they got rid of Tebow, even though Payton could still be extremely dangerous. Tebow just bothered me. With his whole "faith" thing, the crazy overzealous fan base, him being a virgin (I call it gay. Not unmanly gay, but sausage in the butt gay), and having to see John's horse face talk about it every week. I'm not a hater, i'm a RAIDERS fan.:icon_bigg

And what the H E double hockey sticks does "Have the chops mean?" I've heard a few people use that phrase.

I'm from New England originally.

My team makes a habit out of not showing up to big games. They run around embarrassing people all year for no good reason, running up scores and such, and then choke when it comes down to it.

I think Denver showed some real class dumping Tebow like highschool french class after he brought them to the playoffs. (I'm sure he learned a thing or two about QBing from watching Brady )

And for the record, f*&^% the Giants.

I'm from New England originally.

My team makes a habit out of not showing up to big games. They run around embarrassing people all year for no good reason, running up scores and such, and then choke when it comes down to it.

I think Denver showed some real class dumping Tebow like highschool french class after he brought them to the playoffs. (I'm sure he learned a thing or two about QBing from watching Brady )

And for the record, f*&^% the Giants.

Now that Tebow is in New York he may enroll in the Elite Quarter Back course. :p

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Archived