LegacyGT.com

Steve Jobs has died

Abandonhope16

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was only 56. Frightening. May he RIP.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I've never been a huge fan of apple, but Jobs definitely changed the game of mobile entertainment. Without his ingenuity, phone vendors, mp3 players, etc. would not be as diverse. It's tough to see someone so young and gifted to pass away. RIP

I agree Shri. Love the company or hate them, SJ made a huge positive impact on the way the world computes and communicates. He'll be missed.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I agree Shri. Love the company or hate them, SJ made a huge positive impact on the way the world computes and communicates. He'll be missed.

Truth to that ^.

He really did change the world and I'm typing this on one of the devices he used to do that. I wouldn't trade this iPhone for anything.

RIP, Steve Jobs. You'll be missed by many.

I'm a 16 year old girl browsing facebook while driving. I find out Steve Jobs died on my iPhone. I google who that is and BAM! I hit a little old Vietnamese lady crossing the street. I roll down the window yell at her that this is not Azia and she needs to look where she going. I post a facebook update and tweet everyone I know.

I have always worked with Windows-based PCs and Unix systems in my professional life. I had a huge disdain for Apple products, thinking that they were just a fad. That opinion was formed mostly out of ignorance more than anything else.

A few years ago, I bought my first Apple product - an iTouch. I was thoroughly impressed with it starting with the packaging material itself. It was so brilliantly packaged. The product was beautifully crafted but more important, I never had to read a manual to operate it. That changed my view of Apple products.

Steve Jobs revolutionized the way we interacted with all these computing devices. We have changed our expectations on how a graphical screen interface should look and feel. The world is immeasurably better because of him.

iSad2.

I have enough drama for now.....

The write manuals for Apple products?

I guess I could write a manual for all of their iOS devices:

1) Connect to iTunes

2) that's all.

Archived