LegacyGT.com

Double Din max depth

• I Donated

hmmm...not sure what the max depth it will take is.

You may want to try and figure out the depth of a stock Subaru double din and base your purchase off of that

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Yeah, I was going to do that by pulling mine out, but didn't want to pull it out without putting something back in, or putting the old one back in. I do have an old Kenwood system, but need to get a dash kit since the old system is a single din unit.

Thank you for the response though...

• I Donated
02 - 04 WRX. It will require a little bit of modifications, but the end result is pretty nice. Nothing is a direct swap into our car

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

02 - 04 WRX. It will require a little bit of modifications, but the end result is pretty nice. Nothing is a direct swap into our car

Thanks, I will look around.

There is massive room back there. It's cavernous. You can put anything you want in a 2nd generation

Is the issue the front trim ring, or are there any issues with installing a current model 2 din headunit?

The front trim ring is provided for DIN mounts. In the 98 Legacy, It is intended for an ISO mount. (the trim ring would look nice-but it would be a meticilous job to get it to look perfect)
RIP 96 Legacy 2.2 4EAT lost reverse @ 374,000 miles

Archived