LegacyGT.com

Good bye all it's been great

I love my 2006 Legacy GT, but after one blown engine and two failed transmissions I have given up on her.

I traded it in last Monday for a 2012 Mustang GT in Kona Blue with the Brembo package, delivery is expected in 6 weeks.

You guys have been great to, me your advice and support over the last five years has really helped me advocate for myself with the dealer and SOA. I wish you all the best of luck.

If Subaru ever gets around to selling an STI legacy in the US I might be back.

Enjoy the Mustang!
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Pretty cool, I didn't realize there were people left that liked mustangs. Probably the bigger surprise is that a legacy owner would go to a mustang. I fail to see the connection.

But good luck to you!

I drove a 2011 mustang GT. If I could afford a new car I'd buy that thing in an instant.

I drove a 2008 & 2010 Mustang V6 and was not impressed at all. Looks nice but felt like an overweight boat in terms of power and handling. I heard they did upgrade the V6 in 2011 so maybe the 2011 is better.

Congrats on the new car. Hope to see you come back someday

I miss my 02 stang. My legacy is prob faster but it was more fun to drive. I could only image the new 5.0 ones.

Hope you have a good winter car. I could not get up my driveway with my 02 which is why I moved on to subaru.

I drove a 2008 & 2010 Mustang V6 and was not impressed at all. Looks nice but felt like an overweight boat in terms of power and handling.

V6? Well there's your problem. Why anyone would even drive a V6 Mustang is beyond me.

Good luck with the new GT! I do like the new Mustangs!

Archived