LegacyGT.com

Post your accident photos!

The estimate is $4900 and they expect i will have it back in about 13 days. I had to put the claim thru my insurance because his insurance could not accept liability without the police report, which the officer said would take 7 to 10 business days before its ready, or without speaking to the driver and him admitting fault and that he was ticketed at the scene. The accident happened Monday, i got a call from an agent from his insurance company who was assigned to the claim and he said has not yet been able to reach the other driver. Just great.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just get the vehicle fixed and let your insurance company get the $ from them (you pay them so that you don't have to be hassled with this sort of thing, so just let them work for you). Sucks, but it's pretty rare to find someone nowadays who is actually responsible enough to admit they made a mistake (even if they were issued a ticket) - once the police report is issued, it will be pretty cut and dry.

The infinite bureaucracy that it NY. mine took a month to get finished. Delays in parts, more stuff being broken and aftermarket parts not fitting because GEICO are cheap asses, all delayed the car being finished.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Got her back from the body shop on Friday after work. They did a really nice job, shes right back to normal. The customer service was great too, they kept me updated throughout the entire process.

accident.jpg.2edda4b4d9a069c75da944e1b261c135.jpg

repaired.jpg.ef2bf30eaad62118ba42d30693062198.jpg

• 3 years later...
Guys, I have a question. How can I prove that the cyclist I hit is actually pretending and demand money from him for the scratched car? Everything in order. I was driving towards a green light at an intersection, and suddenly a cyclist tried to fly over a red light. It turned out that I knocked him down, but I managed to slow down. Then I went to help him, but he was all right and even got up himself. As soon as I began to clarify the question of insurance, he felt bad and decided to call an ambulance. Later I recieved a certificate of his damages, but I'm sure he was feigning injury, so is there any personal injury attorney los Angeles who can help me? Edited by shoWn