LegacyGT.com

Full Part-Out (NJ): Parting 2006 Legacy GT - CLOSED

kazyn

My old post disappeared. Starting new one.

Parting 2006 Legacy GT . 78k miles. Runs and drives. Left curtain and seat airbag blown. Elmwood Park NJ 07407

Vin# 4s3bl676366212488

link for pictures http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll217/kazyn76/fs/

I want to keep that car movable before I'll sell engine so engine and transmission related parts not for sale yet. No front driver door.

wheels + tires $430 New price $400 Good tires but 2 are autogard and 2 linglong

Handbrake boot $15

Intake $40

engine complete $2500

transmission $1000

exhaust $200

front passenger seat $200

passenger doors $150 each

brakes (calipers, rotors, bolts ...) $375 rear rotors not for sale (need handbrake)

taillights $100

airbags (steering wheel + dash ) $250

spare wheel $45

interior plastic pieces $15

exterior small pieces $15

latest pictures

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll217/kazyn76/legacy/IMG_1261.jpg?t=1318999658

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll217/kazyn76/legacy/IMG_1259.jpg?t=1318999636

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll217/kazyn76/legacy/IMG_1262.jpg?t=1318999649

DUE TO MODERATORS REQUEST I CANT SELL ANY PART THAT IS NOT LISTED IN MY FIRST POST. WHAT YOU SEE I THAT LIST I'M SELLING. I HAVE STARTED THE SAME THREAD IN OTHER SUBARU FORUMS AND LOCAL "FOR SALE" SITES SO IF YOU WANT ANY OTHER PARTS CONTACT ME THERE

SOLD

rear diff

rear axles

headlights

passenger seat belt nospmoht04

trunk mat $40 Joon525

grill $40 Joon525

fog light trim $50 Joon525

trunk

both bumpers

shifter boot

fog light

A pillar covers

passenger mirror

center console banana moldings

turbo heat shield

shift knob

flap in front of rear passenger wheel

rear seat- bottom + armrest $100 AK_GT

rear driverside door handle dingbang

cloth floor mats $20 ahboy401

rubber mats $20 igiveup45121

wiper motor $50 elsanto

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this is a full-part-out, please review this sticky and incorporate the requirements into this thread. Different than a normal FS thread (for buyers and sellers). If the seller has an item listed, then members can post up an offer in the thread (PMs are only used for PayPal or address/pickup information) and the buyer can either accept or reject the offer in the thread.

If members are looking for an unlisted item, then they create a WTB thread and post up the link in the seller's thread. If the seller has that part (or parts) available, then the seller lists them with a price and the member who requested it has first right of refusal or counter-offer on price. If there's no WTB thread to go with a member request for items not listed, it gets deleted.

Please keep everything about your FS thread intact - description, price, photos, etc. - don't delete anything. Relist the prices for the sold items and to whom sold. This protects you and the buyer, documents this transaction, and provides a price-point for other members seeking to sell similar items. Just make your last "New Reply" post that everything is sold.

GLWYS.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Just a reminder to sellers and buyers, per our Member Classified (MC) sub-forum rules, members are not permitted to post in any MC sub-forum before they have reached a minimum of ten (10) non-FS-related (no buying, selling or WTB/WTT) posts. Any posts not meeting this requirement will be deleted and members notified.

Seriously - NO PMs. All offers or discussion must remain in the thread. If it's listed, make an offer in the thread, if it's not listed, post up the link to your WTB thread and the seller either has it or he/she doesn't and will list it or not. PMs are only to be used after the sale to share PayPal or pickup (address) information.

Too many complaints from members on how these part-outs were being run... really disconnected, no one knew what parts were available, parts promised to one buyer, sold to another, because the seller lost track, etc.

Keeping everything in the thread resolves that. That's why I mentioned above that parting-out a vehicle requires a lot more work from the seller and the buyer to make this fair and equitable for all and to keep track of who is buying/has bought what.

Questions PM me or one of the other moderators.

So let's get what parts are available in the first thread, with prices (OBO) listed, as well as the prices for those items already Sold.

Thanks.

If you want a part the seller doesn't have listed, create a WTB thread, and post it into this thread. If seller has it, then he/she can list it up with a price, and whomever posts the first WTB, will have first right of refusal. Any request for parts not listed, and not accompanied by a WTB link, will be removed.

Don't be put off by the WTB requirement, if you don't locate your part here, it'll likely be available in another part-out thread, which will have the same requirement.

PM me or another moderator with questions.

I can't reply to my own post and I can't answer your questions by pm (they for paypal only) so I'm not sure how can I respond about your question. I'm confused now. Can I put here my email address? I have a post on other forum and it doesn't have all the requirements so it might be easier to contact me this way

I can't reply to my own post and I can't answer your questions by pm (they for paypal only) so I'm not sure how can I respond about your question. I'm confused now. Can I put here my email address? I have a post on other forum and it doesn't have all the requirements so it might be easier to contact me this way

You can reply to your own post, and answer questions, no restriction on that. Posting an email address circumvents this process.

Just ask that as members post up their WTB items, if you have it and it's available, list it in your first post, similar to how A. Items Available, and B. Sold Items are laid-out in the Full-car part-out sticky.

I think what they want you to do is post your offer in my WTB thread, which is where we will discuss pricing and shipping for that specific part. Believe me.... This is all confusing to me too.

If kazyn has the part(s) you're looking for in your WTB thread, then he lists it with a price under Items Available and you have first right of refusal.

Process works/looks like this:

Your post:

• WTB (link to your WTB thread) Air Intake

kazyn has the air intake so he edits Post 1 under Items Available

• Air Intake - $180.00 shipped - pending to DDMan

and he makes a new post

• Air intake is available - see Post 1

kaczy doesn't have to post in your WTB thread, but he can, especially to make sure that he and you are talking about the same parts - takes no more time than a PM. The WTB link validates the requirement and documents that you need the part. Previously, members who needed parts for their car were losing out because other members would simply PM the seller and the part would be sold and never be accounted for anywhere on the site. And a member with a valid WTB thread, wouldn't get the part.

You respond with your post

• I'll take the air intake, PM me your PayPal info or,
  • You want to negotiate a different price, then simply make that your post.

kazyn either sells it to you at his asking price, or he accepts your counter-offer and then moves the Air Intake in Post 1 to Sold and marks it Sold to DDMan - $1XX.00

However, if you don't respond then kazyn can presume that you don't want it and move on to the next WTB by simply posting

• Air intake still available...

and the process repeats.

Bottom line - Everyone knows up-front where everything stands and everything is documented. Seems involved at first blush, but it's not really that much different than a regular FS thread - just that everything is documented in the thread - and it looks out for those who are trying to buy parts.

For further questions, PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
I wont ship anything for less than $15. The time to take it of the car, wrap it deliver to post office and gas used - not worth for me. Doesn't matter if its fender liner or little handle insert

For all members, if your posts were deleted, they were deleted because you were either:

1. A new member who is ineligible to post in the Marketplace sub-forums, or,
  2. An eligible member who is not following the Part-out rules

For all members - again - please review the Part-out rules. All posts not in compliance will be deleted. Seller is aware of the rules and is doing his best to ensure this thread is well-run. Your assistance is appreciated. Please PM me with any questions.

Part-out rules and process are located here.

Archived