LegacyGT.com

Full Part-Out (NJ): Parting 2006 Legacy GT - CLOSED

kazyn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean an unlisted part?

yeah why not. If anyone want to come to look at the parts I have for sale and pick wherever one likes why not. Or I can't sell anything because I didn't list that part in my partout thread and he didn't make a request thread? I hope nobody will delete that post since its not an answer for any question asked

updating prices

Little plastic pieces $15

electronic sensors $50

mechanical parts $100

All prices OBO

No shipping to canada

To Op, please update the Available Parts and the Sold Parts (with prices and to whom sold) lists. Thanks!

Some parts sold on different forum and for my friends without LGT.com account. I assume I could sell those parts because they weren't listed

yeah why not. If anyone want to come to look at the parts I have for sale and pick wherever one likes why not. Or I can't sell anything because I didn't list that part in my partout thread and he didn't make a request thread? I hope nobody will delete that post since its not an answer for any question asked

If a member posts on here that they picked-up a part that wasn't listed - then it's a part that should have been listed. Otherwise, how would members know it's available?

Some parts sold on different forum and for my friends without LGT.com account. I assume I could sell those parts because they weren't listed

You're free to sell any part you want to anyone. However, if you're parting out your car here on LGT.com the parts should be listed - FS and Part-out threads here are a privilege extended to member in order to benefit other site members.

updating prices

Little plastic pieces $15

electronic sensors $50

mechanical parts $100

All prices OBO

No shipping to canada

Would love to see some specificity to these parts - pretty vague and creates more questions. Please do post these parts in the OP where they should be listed - everything is listed, and updated in the first post. Hard to find here and members should be able to go right to the first post, see what's available and what's sold.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Due to moderators request i cant sell any part that is not listed in my first post. What you see i that list i'm selling. I have started the same thread in other subaru forums and local "for sale" sites so if you want any other parts contact me there

Archived