LegacyGT.com

The Move In Begins. Infamous Performance New Home.

m sprank

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great little shop you got there. Thanks again for fitting my 120K service in while you were in the middle of your move on Saturday! http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif By the way did you ever get a hold of that rim to replace my damaged one?

Woops. Yes. I have the rims. Thanks for making the long drive south.

Still working to get completely set up. ATT wont be done till Friday. Spent time running conduit and air lines last night. Tough working on cars and moving simultaneously, but we are making progress every day.

Still taking appointments as we move in.

well here's something even better. Rent a space in a hosting location. They cost usually around $50/mo-$70/mo and give you way more bandwidth then you will have at the shop and a UPS system as well as various backups so that way if the power goes out they still stay connected and your online business doesn't go down. You just have to pay for the equipment but they maintain the connection and power. You can still setup a VPN to it so you can manage it and do whatever you need to do to it.

Thanks for all the help today! Car looks and drives bitchin! Mild tire rub. Took off the right side front and it turns out the tire is dangerously close inside(strut) and out. Only real fix is smaller tires... Fender roll would help too. Not easy with the outback flares... Smaller tires is really the answer. Tires were getting old anyway. I'll have to do some research. Brakes are nice too. Gonna go full stiff to try and keep the rubbing to a minimum....

Thanks again.

Its close, but as long as it does not rub strut you are good. Slightly lower profile tire would help.

But, I love the stance. A set of aftermarket sways would reduce body roll and stop the rub in chicanes like it did when we tested today.

Not available in my building. Lines never upgraded. DSL from ATT is all that is available.

In reality the USA ranks something like 25th on the list of high speed access in developed nations. Because our infrastructure is old (and companies dont want to invest billions in upgrades) places in what used to be the USSR have 100+mbps upload and download speeds. They are doing full speed/real time video conferencing with zero lag at over 30fps in countries that barely have sewage treatment. While we get bent over for $100 a month and told that speeds up to 25mbps are lightning fast. It really is a joke.

Archived