LegacyGT.com

5MT LGT Wagons - how rare?

:spin: i did love mine. this damn notorious hesitation issue that a lot of us seem to have is pushing me towards trading this thing in.

If you mean the slight stumble during part throttle, my Tuner has fixed that. Last time we went for a street tune, I showed it to him. He did some magic with his laptop.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I use my wagon as a tow car for my race Kart. Where else can you find a 150 MPH tow car, that (with the proper tires and suspension modifications) will stay with a Porsche, or a BMW M3!:lol:
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

:spin: i did love mine. this damn notorious hesitation issue that a lot of us seem to have is pushing me towards trading this thing in.

buick turbo v6 swap will fix that issue :)

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

Funny we found mine 188.....GRP.....2005 Outback XT wagon MT Ltd (tan) the same week we found a FXT 5MT. I was looking for the FXT for about a year going to 1-2 auctions a week. Drove the OB XT and the FXT and picked the OB. We sell 20-30 Subies a month and I have only seen one OB XT 5MT and two FXT 5MT

My wife will never gives hers up....

Apparently only 156 exist: in silver with 2005 Legacy GT wagon MT Unltd

I am very happy with my then 7mo pregnant wife family car decision. She loves it still.

Archived