LegacyGT.com

Supermeet 6!!!!!!!

Nrw

Lol

Hey that's funny. I first typed ROFL then posted it and it came out Rofl. I tried to edit it to ROFL and it posted Rofl.

Then I tried to post LOL and it came out Lol. Why is that ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to go. but the reasons i want to go kinda toe the line for "why ******* bother?"

because I dont give a shit about the cars. Maybe Ill go with my buddy Art. idfk

\

That would be awesome if you could there, I'm sure that would make everyone's life complete...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

\

That would be awesome if you could there, I'm sure that would make everyone's life complete...

I might Fu**ing die, if I meet Hipster Doofus. Oh man, I can't barely wait. Oh please come Hipster Doofus.

Oh wait.

Please don't come, and go f*(k yourslef someplace else.

habitual derail-er

So this is basically a bunch of guys who mostly don't know each other standing around in a parking lot full of blue WRX's talking about their turbos? Awesome :)

pretty much :lol::lol:

and I finally get to meet bmx045 the big LGT post whore

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

So this is basically a bunch of guys who mostly don't know each other standing around in a parking lot full of blue WRX's talking about their turbos? Awesome :)

We also gather in a circle and sing kumbya

Archived