LegacyGT.com

1991 Fuse Box Diagram

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man...that sucks. I guess this is as reliable a source as any. I have an owners booklet from a 92 just lying around in my room if you want it though. It's for the US model, but it'd still probably be more useful than nothing.

Great news this owners manual arrived, its beautiful, cant thank Legacy Wagon enough.

@L10 hi, :):)

will try looking for the fuse for power antennae, for mine has one such antennae, though I think the extracting and detracting is controlled from the radio unit and always has an inline fuse on the cable from radio to antennae, just on the cables behind the radio.

This also depends on the changes and the audio system on use.

Howdy, Gilbert!

Long time no read :) Wonderful to have the manual. I'm still waiting on the steak 'n lobster that LW promised to send me.. slow postal service, I guess. lol

(Or, maybe I was supposed to send him a snowman ... I can't remember. Give me a few weeks and I'm sure something will jolt my memory. Accck!!)

My antennae is broken but the radio/cd player still work fine. Weird, but I'm not complaining!

All well Liberty10, at times away from networks and gathering dust in the countryside :lol:

must mention if steak and lobster dont arrive soon then post back whatever is in waiting, postals at times stray :)

your radio should work fine, only for low transmitting stations, should you have any problems, or when visiting remote areas that need high antennae on radio only, they do break, but changed at convenience - mine goes out half way and just sufficient for FM radio. cant complain either.

Haha, well I'm glad it helps.

Crap! Give me time, woman haha I still need to slaughter a cow and a Lobster ;) Yes...a full size snowman with hat and carrot and coal XD

I removed the antennae from my RS. I only listen to CD's anyway. The Legacy's antennae doesnt come out on it's own. I have to pull it out if I want, but then again...CD's only.

Well, good. At least you understand your role. I'm not out here gathering wood and picking berries for nuthin' you know.. lol

I dread, dread, dread the snow this year (last year's winter was the worst on record, so now it makes me anxious about what we could experience again). But yes, you will have a snowman. They're all full-sized aren't they? Oh, maybe not in FL.. lol

Gilbert: I want pictures of this road haha

Liberty: It's definitely worth it if you have a drill.

So guys...how are the off-road roads where you live?

Hi LW,

Going through a superhighway under construction, I remembered this post and found the camera in the car, will upload to some site for you, please advise if there is a thread in here for such?

Archived