LegacyGT.com

1991 Fuse Box Diagram

Thanks L10, right now is evening, the sun just set and now we use headlights to head home (7.00pm or 19.00Hrs) so its good evening here.

Will compare the two covers and may come out with some of them correctly - hopefully so.

thanks and there is no hurry to this for the car is moving, so have a good day translating Jap. I thought of using google translate, but cannot type them either.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gilbert, here's some information from a helpful fellow on the Legacy Central forum ("Legacy777"):

These may help, but they're for the US Legacy.

http://www.main.experiencetherave.com/s ... ns/118.jpg

http://www.main.experiencetherave.com/s ... ns/119.jpg

Other option is to download the electrical section of the overseas Liberty manual. It won't necessarily have a fuse box diagram, but will give you info on the specific fuse circuits/fuse numbers and you could then try and tie that back to the diagrams I posted for the fuse boxes and match the numbers.

http://www.main.experiencetherave.com/s ... tion_6.zip

Thanks L10 for making it work out, and to LW it is exact apart from fuse no4 which is blank to the manual, but has a 15A fuse on this model. I will simply pull the fuse out and see what does not work. one is not a problem handling.

Haha! Well let me know what it is! I'm interested. It's probably an option like headlight leveling or something. Not sure how much they did on the Legacy's over there.

Removed the fuse no.4 15A and the only thing that doesnt work without it are

the two lights below the Headlights, almost on the road. front fog lights or whatever they are called.(see attachment)

DSC01313.JPG.95098f734df20b2ab13185d989bc7c7c.JPG

DSC01314.JPG.058522512f3d92cc97f4564a7a8b10a8.JPG

I don't have a drill, but my brother said he used a spray-on product and it gave great results.

You'd probably find that our main highways are more "off road" than your forest roads.. lol.. Lots of logging roads here, so yeah, you'd be in heaven.

Will give you the road samples tomorrow, lol

hope I remember to carry a camera as I go!!!

will try the cleaner on the fog lights at a convenient time, the headlights are still very reflective,

having been replaced earlier, can see quite a distance at night.

Lib:

Spray on? I'd be interested to know what that one is :D

Sounds like it...man...they have a few off-road logging sites here, but not many.

Gil: Awesome! It's not a big deal if you dont, but it'd be cool :p

Man, are they glass or plastic?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived