LegacyGT.com

Where are the cars!!!

I am getting really impatient. The dealers do not even have a stone clad delivery schedule for the cars. They have been given the ok to write POs but we have no firm dates and from one week to the other it is pushed back. This was fun at first but now it is getting rather fustrating. Anyone have relaible information on this? On top of this the dealers are telling us that the Canadians have to wait till the US market get delivery of thier initial orders. I will not change my mind, but damn they should not make us wait soo long after taking our orders.

All I am saying is that the dealers have yet to really get the first batch of cars. They were given the show room demos but that is it. When the WRX came out I was one of the first to get one. Put it this way when the dealers were permitted by SOC to take orders the cars came within 2-3 weeks. The dealers in Canada were permited to take official orders on May 15 well that was about 1.5 months ago. Get me my car........

i'm in NJ and theres a Bill Kb Jr. dealership in orange right next to me in new york, i checked their inventory online they have liek 20 new 2005 legacys in all different falvors, i'm gonna go check them out today. yea just be patient if all other dealers are like mine they should get the legs in no time

Dealers here in FL have been stocked for about 2-3 weeks already...I walked in picked the one I liked and bought it, no ordering necessary... Fly on down and pick one up! :D Break in will be taken care of by the time you get home! ;)

[quote name='nicd']I am getting really impatient. The dealers do not even have a stone clad delivery schedule for the cars. They have been given the ok to write POs but we have no firm dates and from one week to the other it is pushed back[/quote] Subaru AutoCentre has a silver 5MT Legacy Wagon 2.5GT in stock. They tell me that if I order now (garnett red limited wagon 2.5GT 5EAT), I will get it at the end of August.

2005 Legacy GT Wagon Ltd 5EAT Garnet Red :cool:

1999 GTI VR6 Black - sold but not forgotten... :(

[url]http://www.billkolb.subarusdc.com/en_US/[/url] thats my dealers website, check out the inventory, a lot of legacys in all flavors! i'm gonna go check it out today, any special requests? (nothign too complicated please i'm not really into the engine jargon crap)

If you've already ordered and have the VIN for your car, PM me with it. I can tell you exactly where it is and how long it'll take through the auto compounds(as I work for the railway and we move the Subaru's cross-Canada). My dealer was amazed at how I knew more about my car's whereabouts than he did.

I could no longer wait for the RB GT wagon so I setteled for an OB wagon picking it up on the 6th of July they wanted mr to wait another 3 weeks. By that time I would have lost the buyer for my WRX. I am getting the tints 50% in the front and 20% on the rest of the windows. I will also try the rims on while the PDI is getting done to see if the +48 fits cause it seems very tight! Thats all folks.

I had to hasten the purchase as the buyer of my WRX was wanting to bail out he has been waiting for 3 months for the WRX and since he is giving close to 2K$ over my buy back and paying for the taxes on the old car, I just did not want to lose him. I may have a little regret over the RB but the black is nice. Plus who nows in Canada how long we will be waiting do not forget that Canada anly sells 17,000 units a year all models included so the market here is not a priority. It was dificult to say no when my dealer asked me if I would not mind going to pick up the car from the yard, once infront of the car and then once driving it I cracked. My weak heart :oops:

[quote name='dimil']My order from may 24th got in yesterday. Delayed another 2 days after shceduled delivery to the dealer.[/quote] Woot! That means mine should be in soon. I ordered about that same time, and my dealer got my car "on the board" last Thursday, which usually means it's about a week out. Might be a bit slower because of the holidays. Kevin

So what does it mean if your car is "on the board"? My dealer was faxed my vehicle invoice and VIN from Subaru last week. Original delivery was scheduled for the week of 7/12. Is that anywhere close to being "on the board"? Man, the wait's killin' me! :) Ken

[quote name='Ken S']So what does it mean if your car is "on the board"? My dealer was faxed my vehicle invoice and VIN from Subaru last week. Original delivery was scheduled for the week of 7/12. Is that anywhere close to being "on the board"? Man, the wait's killin' me! :) Ken[/quote] I think that's the same as being "on the board," Ken. Kevin

[quote name='gtguy'] I think that's the same as being "on the board," Ken. Kevin[/quote] Sweet! I sure hope so! I read elsewhere in a different thread that one moves from being "on the board" to the "soon to be shipped board". I wonder what the typical times between the two are. Ken

Archived