LegacyGT.com

Which LGT should I buy?

I looking for a 05-07 LGT 5speed.

Spoiler or no spoiler?

Leather or no leather?

White, dark blue, light blue, red or black?

Im liking the spoiler without leather but the leather is what Im finding in most of the cars.

I really like the white or red but most of the cars are black or silver.

Whats your opinion?

Whats your opinion?

Buy the car YOU want, not the car WE want. You have to drive it every day, after all.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Try to go no spoiler. Easier to wash/ wax without it on the trunk.

Never really thought of that. I have never had a car with leather so I dont know if I will even like it or not. I dont have kids so its just my wife and dogs but I do volunteer for a Great Dane Rescue so maybe leather isnt the best idea with their claws etc.

I know that I will be the one paying the payment and driving it but I just wanted to know what others thought.

Is the leather vs the cloth seats more comfy or is the cloth seat like the WRX, it holds you in place?

I'd go leather, its just classier, gives it a more luxurious feel imo, easier to clean and manage, doesn't stain that easily, doesn't hold in stink and farts! Cloth is standard for a reason! Its inferior to leather! Same reason you wont find cloth in a benz or bmw. Chicks dig leather! End of story.

Are those better reasons!:lol:

Ahaha, you're welcome to buy the replica of the car I want any day. Leather seats in the summer just means more uncomfortable rides in the heat without the A/C on full blast. But they're nice and warm in the winter after they heat up the cold leather. I've never tried heated or cooled cloth seats. I like the spoiler even if it is harder to wash. The LGT without one looks like a Forester XT without a spoiler. The spoiler, in my opinion, gives the Subaru vehicles their balance in terms of sleek from front to rear. I like all five of those colors though. However if I had to choose, it would be white, dark blue, red, light blue, black (from most to least appealing).

I should say that heated AND cooled leather seats are the best (if the cooling works as it's supposed to). Speaking of which, I've always wanted to see how well the Kia heated and cooled driver's leather seat works.

I'd go leather... doesn't hold in stink and farts! End of story.

Are those better reasons!:lol:

Leather it is.

I have a 06 Forester premium and it has heated clothe seats and I love them. Never thought I would but when I back hurts in the morning, turn that thing on and by the time Im at work Im ready to go.

Gelacy: I agree with you about the sleekness of the spoiler on the Legacy and also with your colors from best looking to least.

Now I just have to find one that I like and can afford close to me

Cloth in summer is just soaking up stinky sweat and lets not get started on sweat stains!!!! Hence it holds in stink and gets dirty easy!

Yea I like spoiler as well, what he said about balance! With the dual exhaust and spoiler it gives it a more sporty and aggressive look. Its an eye grabber. If you want to be low key which is the way a lot of sleepers like it then no spoiler. I guess it comes down to look at me or blending in! But then again some people just prefer the look, and don't really care for bling.

Cloth in summer is just soaking up stinky sweat and lets not get started on sweat stains!!!! Hence it holds in stink and gets dirty easy!

Yea I like spoiler as well, what he said about balance! With the dual exhaust and spoiler it gives it a more sporty and aggressive look. Its an eye grabber. If you want to be low key which is the way a lot of sleepers like it then no spoiler. I guess it comes down to look at me or blending in! But then again some people just prefer the look, and don't really care for bling.

Same; don't care for the bling; the spoiler just balances out the sedan look so it doesn't look like a coup or Porsche Cayman. I don't like that slopping down look in the rear. It's especially unappealing when sedans try to pull it off. Hence the spoiler for the flat top trunk.

And I've never sweat enough in a car to have a seat stain on the seat. But I can understand the cloth absorbing smells as bad as smoke from smokers (eww, smokers...). I suppose that's where leather shines, no pun intended, LOL.

Archived