LegacyGT.com

How Do You Like Our Cup Holders?

I've noticed a water bottle fits perfectly wedged right by the driver. Either to the right between the seat cushions next to seat belt buckle, or larger bottles can fit securely to the left of the driver, between seat and door.

Middle "divider" piece broke on my center console, so I rarely ever use the center cupholders any more.

i hate mine bought my car used and it is missing the center peace that makes it 2 cup holders and not a huge single, alos my rear cup holders won't stay shut.

Find someone who is parting out their car hear on the boards and ask for the part. I'm sure you could get it for dirt cheap.

I usually only put cans or 20 oz. bottles in my cup holders, and they stay just fine, so I've never had issues.

....you guys actually put drink in the cupholders.......I put random crap in mine. lol, I actually use the rear center console cupholder to hold drinks more often than the ones right by me...

Today I learned I have rear cup holders. Thanks!

I took the thing apart so I can fit a preamp/equalizer in there for my sound system. This way, no one can see the preamp once the lid is closed. But yeah, the cup holders kinna sucked cause they were in the way when I needed to shift gears.

Archived