LegacyGT.com

I just put 85W140 into my Transmission

izdizef

Motul Gear 300 75W90 is what goes in mine.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Motul Gear 300 75W90 is what goes in mine.

Thanks,

I have Amsoil Sever Gear 75w-90 in the both tranny's and the rear diff on the Spec and Extra S in the rear in the 05. The 05 tranny seems to shift better then it did for the previous 141,000 miles. May be it's because of all the new pieces in there.

I wonder if you of the MODs would make a sticky at the top of this forum with what you recommend ?

So it's easy for us to find.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Hey guys! New kid on the block, so please forgive me if I'm breaking protocol! ;)

Is this the recommended combo for my manual '98 Legacy wagon? It's got 201K+ miles on it and it is a little notchy going through the gears. I don't want to have to replace the trans just yet and would like to make it last as long as I can- if not postpone it indefinitly!

I'm going to do some more searching around, but this looked like the best place to post this...

Thanks for any info!

Coe

So I ordered the shockproof and Motul as suggested above, put it in, and immediately drove my car 300+ miles today. Worked like a CHARM! No more grinding when the transaxle got to temp- even when upshifting at high RPMs! :)

Well worth the money spent!

Thanks guys!

Archived