LegacyGT.com

02 WRX cat back and test pipe

ok so i got the headers for my 98 legacy gt wagon but trying to piece the rest together the test pipe to remove cats and the cat back system is what im looking for my buddy had srs cat back on his 02 wrx and i liked it wondering if i can get the same thing and would it fit

he sold the exhaust but i liked the way it sounded i can move the hangers thats not a problem its more in are the bends gonna clear everything and is the length gonna be wrong i read that some people had to lengthen it from 1" to 6" i can make it fit just dont want it to clear everything

I got a free apexi n1 lookalike exhuast which needed to be extended

took it to an exhaust shop it needed to be extended and then because it was angled needed to be redone to make it under our rear sub frame and past the diff. 30mins and 80 bucks later i'm was satisfied

ok so i looked around and people are saying going with stock cat or high flow cat is better i found random tech cat for 98 impreza rs but its for single cat and i think i have the duel system. does it really make sense to put money into this or stick with my stock cats untill the fail

Archived