LegacyGT.com

Wrapped my hood again, with a bit of a twist

I get mine through Ebay, cheapest place to go. You have to be careful that you are getting the real deal though. There are knockoffs. Make sure you contact the seller first and get the product that you are purchasing in writing.

I found it at a vinyl shop for 30$ for a 12 by 60 inch roll. I feel like that's a pretty solid price? How much did you score it for...I don't need much, hell if you have any left over that would cover my lip id pay you for it

Charlie, PM me and I can give you the information for a direct buy with Ebay pricing.

BTW wrapped the center section of the scoop, I am pleased with it. Still some white but mostly covered. I will try the eyelids tomorrow and see how I like them.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8901/img20110716193957.jpg

[

Charlie, PM me and I can give you the information for a direct buy with Ebay pricing.

BTW wrapped the center section of the scoop, I am pleased with it. Still some white but mostly covered. I will try the eyelids tomorrow and see how I like them.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8901/img20110716193957.jpg

Looks good Scott.

Does 3M make that vinyl in just black as well as the CF? I'm guessing they do.

• 8 months later...
I'm always fascinated by vinyl wraps. But I never really like the way they look (style wise). The only one I've really liked was a flat black roof on a non-black car. Reminded me of my moms old audi allroad.

I 1080'd the lower panel on my trunk and on a RBP car it is VERY subtle and I like the low contrast. I would be hesitant to put it elsewhere. Again, I like the OP is doing something different.

Even if you are a hater, its super easy to pull off and was much less expensive than some of the things I have done to my car and then undone and redone.

Archived