LegacyGT.com

Killer Deal on Amazon.com for a random orbital kit

Damn, doesn't ship to canadaland. :(

That sucks. I wonder if Autogeek would match the price for you? I wish Dwayne still worked there. He'd hook you up for sure. However, it never hurts to ask. Name drop this forum and my name (Anthony from OCDetails) and see if they'll hook a canuck up. ;)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Received mine today ina nice big box. Polisher feels incredibly solid and weighty and somewhat balanced - the amount of product that came with it is quite nice as well. Going to try to squeeze in a quick wash, clay, polish, and seal tomorrow morning if I can do it in 2.5 hours my first time :)

This deal ends TODAY for those of you who haven't gotten on it. I'm so tempted to buy this kit just so I have it... It would make a killer gift for a car enthusiast.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Received mine today ina nice big box. Polisher feels incredibly solid and weighty and somewhat balanced - the amount of product that came with it is quite nice as well. Going to try to squeeze in a quick wash, clay, polish, and seal tomorrow morning if I can do it in 2.5 hours my first time :)

Don't rush a detail. Rushing makes it unfun.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

Archived