LegacyGT.com

Clutch just Went

~Ok, forgive me if this has been posted before, I'm a noob (not to car forums, but to Subaru's & this forum)~

My boyfriend has a '05 Legacy GT that we got about two months ago (from a Dodge dealer, hehe :) ). It's got about 90k miles on it or so. As the title states, his clutch just went. I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions on a good site (or shop around North Jersey) to go? He wants a stage one, and price is kinda an issue. (he doesn't want OEM, def aftermarket, but nothing too expensive) Any help is much appreciated!

I would look into a 06+ LGT/WRX flywheel since your current flywheel CANT be resurfaced and Dual mass limits the clutches you have to choose from.

ACT and Exedy both have good Flywheel and Clutch pack packages

I would look into a 06+ LGT/WRX flywheel since your current flywheel CANT be resurfaced and Dual mass limits the clutches you have to choose from.

ACT and Exedy both have good Flywheel and Clutch pack packages

why cant you resurface the stock flywheel?

You can, but a lot(most?) shops won't, as they aren't able to properly seat dual mass wheels to their equipment. There are definitely shops that can/will do it properly though. There's quite a few discussions about it over on NASIOC.

Archived