LegacyGT.com

So i bought my 05 lgt wagon without test drive my feeling now

bill harvey

So the new engine and turbo is in so i finally got to drive it after buying it broken 3 months ago.

i am really surprised how refined it is , The handeling is alot better than i thought it would be stock. this will be a great ski and family hauler. I need to get it tuned because i was underwhelmed by the stock power being that the last turbo subaru i had was my 98 2.5rs with a ej22t block and the stock dohc heads running a vf 30 and 18 psi on a link plus stand alone. i can certainly feel the extra weight the gt carries around also. Hopefully i will be pleased with a good stage 1 tune from bren.

but all in all a great car far more refined and grown up than what i ripped around in durring my early 20's

yeah not sure how far i will take it being a 5eat

I have 2 Stage 2 (cobb OTS 93) 5 EAT wagons 05 & 06 with no tranny issues and I'm pretty happy with the power definitely a lot better that stock or Stage 1. I would say I drive pretty hard as far as street driving goes

the 06 was dynoed at ESP @230 whp I forget the torque #

As long as you go relatively conservative stage 2 you should be fine

My 2 cars are as follows

05: Cobb Catted DP invidia UP stock cat back K&N panel filter Cobb 93 stage 2 MAP 135,000 mi

06 Cobb Catted DP Cobb UP Cobb Mid & Y and AVO wagon twin mufflers K&N panel filter Cobb 93 Stage 2 MAP 65,000 mi

• 2 weeks later...

Archived