LegacyGT.com

Well it's coming from japan man, I've ordered stuff from them that has taken a week, some 4 weeks and stuff that has taken a few months. Depends on if they carry it, if they have to get it from another vendor and such.

Be patient...it will come =)

What did you order? I got a panel filter in four days, while the big stuff took a week or two. If they haven't updated your order online to show it's shipped yet, then they are waiting on parts from a vendor (they don't charge your card until it actually ships though)

I take that as the transit time of 2 laden swallows carrying his AVO parts on a line between them, from Japan to the US? :D It isn't a question of where they "grip" it...

What would be the airspeed? (and if you get it wrong, you get thrown into the gorge of eternal despair.)

Monty Python is fun.

Well thanks for the info.... but talked to him last night and they said next week (YES!!!) I ordered some rain guards and a panel filter.....Avo has great service.... while I was chatting with um on yahoo, he was ordering my parts from the dealer.... so he said friday at the earliest and thursday the latest.....

Archived