LegacyGT.com

ej20k swap trouble

• I Donated
no problem. Just a standard WRX harness and ECU would work fine. However, you would need to have a tune on the ECU, thats why I suggested open source tuning for it because no piggyback or stand alone would be required. Look into RomRaider

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

The sensors are different on the EJ20K I believe. You should be able to put all the WRX sensors on it and be good to go. I haven't done it myself, so I can't say 100% for sure...but I'm pretty confident thats what you will have to do.

You could always just use the EJ20K harness and merge it with your stock ECU/harness and run a piggyback

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
You will have fun with the EJ20K once its done. Its basically the same thing as my EJ20R...the only difference is my EJ20R has oil lines and whatnot for a second turbo. Other then that, its the same internals, same cams, blah blah blah

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived