LegacyGT.com

SS oil supply and AVCS PnP line kits. Any interest?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats basically exactly like mine but i have the FP inline filter off the T. Mine comes up a little higher near the compressor. Makes it easier to check the filter on OCI.

I was thinking you used a different banjo like the one used with the FP lines.

The FP line sucks if you have a stock maf hose or maf hose similar to stock. It's very hard to get it to seat and will never have a proper seal. Good initiative.. bad judgement on FP's part.

The FP line sucks if you have a stock maf hose or maf hose similar to stock. It's very hard to get it to seat and will never have a proper seal. Good initiative.. bad judgement on FP's part.

Yeah I had to mess with my FP line quite a bit before it stopped leaking. That bracket makes AVCS side a real party to tighten even with my KSTech CAI. I'm liking with Rushin is trying to do here...now I just have to wait patiently until he's ready to sell some kits :)

IMO, if your kit is substantially and demonstrably better in quality and fitment, people are probably willing to pay more. The challenge will be showing that your setup is actually better. Particularly on this price scale, there are plenty of people serious enough to pay $120 for a kit that is legitimately the best available option and provides resolution/elimination of problems you might get with other $100 kits.

Based on the pics, will there is problems if after market heatshield is installed ?

With the FP line I have on now, the line had to be forced into specific spot. Just wondering how flexible the SS lines are to tuck around the heatshield.

Based on the pics, will there is problems if after market heatshield is installed ?

With the FP line I have on now, the line had to be forced into specific spot. Just wondering how flexible the SS lines are to tuck around the heatshield.

I have the Grimmspeed heat shield with the FP line and it's a bit tight, but I put some ThermoTec heat tube around the portions that's touching. I think with Rushin's design that won't have a rubber sleeve there will be a bit more room. Just IMHO anyway...

I will take some more pics of mine later today. 120 with the filter is not possible:-/. The only filter i found is the FP and it's 70 bucks. But the good thing is that it can be added to my kit on any side of the line because all the connectors are AN -4.

The price will be about 140-145 all plug and play. Should fit both Lgt and wrx.

At this price I am not making any money of this kit. I am charging maybe 10-15 more than what I get the parts for. Doing it to help people out really.

Looking forward to some more pictures! The only thing I'm wondering about for my setup is the turbo side banjo. I think the hex on the FP line may have been causing the problem I'm thinking about though.

What is this filter you're talking about?

The T set up with three braided lines is by far the best set up. The FP filter is too much to include in a $120 kit lol. It will work with any heatshield set up being the lines are very flexable.

This is ideal for anyone who wants the piece of mind with their oil lines and the added versatility for the turbo side line, cai, and (if bought) an inline filter

and Rushin, you've got a PM!!

Ok, so it looks like there is some interest. I am going to order enough for 4 full kits, that way i get free shipping.

Here are a couple more pics. Still on my phone tho. I will try to get some time tomorrow and make some high quality pics. I was busy all day today finishing my front mount install and getting the car tuned. Sure as hell pretty damn quick with Amr cxr500 and 20lbs of boost.

AVCS banjo http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab200/ttarlov/IMG_0241.jpg

close look at avcs banjo

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab200/ttarlov/IMG_0242-1.jpg

turbo supply and tee view

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab200/ttarlov/IMG_0243.jpg

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab200/ttarlov/IMG_0235.jpg

Just a thought, but for those of us planning on putting a filter in-line, it looks like you could take 2-3in out of the tee-to-turbo line as well. Don't know if that saves some cost on the lines or not.

I'm definitely interested. But I'm in need of one rather quickly, replacing the turbo on my car over the next coming weeks and would love to have the peace of mind a kit like this would provide.

Wow, so I guess free shipping means it will take a week to get to me:-/. Scheduled delivery is on the 20th to me. I can probably ship it that same day. I do still need to make sure that all the lines fit,.

Archived