LegacyGT.com

WESTcoast 99 Legacy GT Limited

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey guys I'm back, forgot to tell you all the the legacy broke down twice one was minor elecrical and the second the transmission went on the freeway. Then she sat for a long time till last week when I gathered up all the pieces and revived her. She runs and I'm not going to be aggressive with her anymore just baby her for the time being.

I have some new plans for redoing my interior, a new lip, and thinking of rally armors and a sti rims, a change of exhaust, bringing back down to a more mild approach but slowly.

What spoiler is that on your rear window?

It is one from an RS which I had a plastic company help cut out a similar shape to fill in the gaps

Wow thats coming along amazingly! Thats one hell of a list, like damn you have done a good amount in the last month or so...mine is still sitting as it has been for a month

Shoot I bet now your car is looking different mybad for the last response!

how are those raceland treating ya?

like SHITTTT haha but im the second ower of these coils and I got them when they were a bit harsh. Im going to be looking at another set from thier ultimo line. Modified Mag even reviewed them and like them!

http://www.modified.com/tech/mp-1305-lowering-your-car-affordably/

Hella Doooopee

Thanks dude!

West, I'd steer clear of the Audi's once they go out of warranty they usually become total nightmares. Go for either the Fozzy XT or the LGT. Stay in the Subie family. A Camaro?!? If it snows where you like you know that car is going to drive like it's on ice skates....

My new plan is to have an 05-08 which ever I fall in love with. I have big plans for them and would like to get in the turbo game. Having another lgt will be good for me, one to daily and plus less stress and strain on both cars. I would like a fozzy, but i just a legacy kinda guy.

I found a grill/eyelid set like that & almost bought it but then I said, "Nahh, only WESTcoast can pull off that look!" Hahaha!

haha thanks dude, if you like it and find it, pick it up! I'd love to see what you do with it!

West, how hard was the DNA headers to fit

It was and wasnt hard to maneuver into place just some spongebob arncor arms to properly seat it and you are good. But right off the bat they aren't the greatest of fit

AWEEEE HEUM second gen man... great competitor for your love of your porshe i am sure. love the wheels too great choice!

That car has been long sold but to a good friend who now made it into a crazy fire breathing and spitting beast!! It now has a roll cage, recaro seats, gt3 bits and other pieces. But i have other plans for the future.

• 5 weeks later...

Finally got my coilovers in the mail, pretty happy can't wait to put these on, also thinking about doing it next week on saturday. Also ordering a set of Whiteline positive steering bushings for the steering rack. and with that off comes the exhuast and on the stockie.

Next is moonroof, to fix before winter rains get here.

• 1 month later...
Did you put the H-6 auto tranny in? Im curious about if the driveshaft needs to be modified and the tranny computer.

The H6 EZ30D 4eat trans? In the BD? Are they compatible?

Mybad the rear diff vlsd is in the car my transmission is a 2001 outback tranny verry slightly different internals but same hookups. the rear vlsd made the car fun

Archived