LegacyGT.com

WESTcoast 99 Legacy GT Limited

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
this car is one of the reasons i love 2nd gens!! looks good

Thanks dude!

Did you ever do the power folding mirrors from the front clip that you bought? And of so, can you post a pic of the switch that controls them? Thanks!!

No decided to not do that mod as too much of a pain to do it. Maybe later down the road

hey man ur ride is clean i just got a 2nd gen and already have to much planned for it but i have a question for u in regards to that chargespeed grill and lights and a couple of other things if u want to hit me up im in socal 9096485927 u will like to hear what i have planned for this legacy

hey man ur ride is clean i just got a 2nd gen and already have to much planned for it but i have a question for u in regards to that chargespeed grill and lights and a couple of other things if u want to hit me up im in socal 9096485927 u will like to hear what i have planned for this legacy

Yeah dude definitely I will be making frequent trips down to la as well! send me a pm!

• 4 weeks later...
Love the front bumper! mines pretty chipped and banged up from high way driving and i'm just searching for either a jdm replacement or maybe one from a junk yard. any suggestions? thanks!

Love the front bumper! mines pretty chipped and banged up from high way driving and i'm just searching for either a jdm replacement or maybe one from a junk yard. any suggestions? thanks!

for a jdm variant look around, look for jdm importers its the best way of finding out and seeing if they have them. Where are you located?

better with grill or with out?

I actually have my chargespeed grill done i just got it refinished and painted and its on the car I'm about to post pic's and a lil update

Well here is the update:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8148/6984970690_950795608f_c.jpg

Worked on fixing minor problems after having her back like new inner tie rods, axles, minor things, my 07 radio died the first day I got her back so im like boo, but now i have a new sound system planned out

Then I hit a brick on the road (long story thanks dbag prius guy on your phone) bent a jdm control arm, anti lift kit

right now im back to those stock parts and ordered a new whiteline roll center kit, whiteline anti lift kit and I am going keep my stock control arms for now. Along with that I also grabbed whiteline front endlinks and bushings so the front will be once again done.

Pictured are my enkei's that i put on for shits a giggles, to see how the car would look, Sadly one rim is unusable so im going to just say forget it and go with a whole new look for the car in choice of rims. Ill take some more pictures of her now, nothing cosmetic is done though.

I do have some headers for her that will be going on as soon as the header wrap gets to my door.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5160/7151699073_73cae84eeb_c.jpg

What headers are you working with there? Car looks great!

they are headers from dna motorsports on ebay, they well done but i shall see with fitment once they are on.

Man that car looks awesome!!! Giving me small ideas for mine.

thanks dude!

I had nightmares fitting mine on my 00. One day ill cut and re-weld the pipe to the right head. Everything was twisted. Like they used a jig for a pI engine, then just tried to push it outwards a little bit for pII

Archived