LegacyGT.com

Would '04 STI Seats fit my car?

Yes

If yours is a Wagon then you may have to do some modification to the back seat. Not 100% on that. WRX dropped right in for me. And plenty of others have STI seats. You have to use your current seat belt receivers on the new seats.

Yes

If yours is a Wagon then you may have to do some modification to the back seat. Not 100% on that. WRX dropped right in for me. And plenty of others have STI seats. You have to use your current seat belt receivers on the new seats.

I think he's contemplating getting these seats from a WRX hatch, so I don't think the rear seat would be an issue for him. Not sure though.

sweet, im excited. I think the car is 2004 WRX wagon(i think, he CL post wasn't clear. I didn't know they made a 2004 STI Wagon). I have a 97 LGT sedan.

The rears from a wagon will not fit a sedan from what i understood right?

What do the usually go for?

I have a sedan so im not going to be buying the rear seats..

Well I guess it depends on if it is a WRX or an STi. STi seats go for more than WRX seats from what I have seen. There a full set (front and rear) from a 2002 WRX going for $300 on the East Coast. For fronts only, maybe somewhere between $100-$150? Idk. I know some people on here have bought WRX seats for their Legacies.

I have WRX front and rears I paid a total for $200 for them. I think you can get wagon seats to work. Might have to drill a hole but no big deal. Hopefully someone else will chime in soon.

You can put the rear seat in. You just gotta move the latch thing up or down 2inchs. (cant remeber) You gotta drill new holes for the latches new postions. 60/40 folding seats in a sedan?

• I Donated
Yes the 04 STI seats drop right in. I had a set in my car for awhile but I traded them for cash and WRX seats because the STI seats hurt my back. The fronts bolt right in and the rears require a little bit of modification. Just keep in mind that the STI seats will sit considerably higher then the Legacy seats do.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

You can put the rear seat in. You just gotta move the latch thing up or down 2inchs. (cant remeber) You gotta drill new holes for the latches new postions. 60/40 folding seats in a sedan?

correct, re-mount latch downward

Archived