LegacyGT.com

S3: Subaru Summer Solstice 2011

mk6933

Just wondering if anyone here will be going this year. If there is a few Legacys, I can take a day off and join :)

Alright, so I did get the day off. Let's get a list started for those of us who are going.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Hi I left you an email on April 7th, and left you a Voicemail today. Please contact us when you have a chance.

We are excited to have Toyo Tires as the official tire at S3 2011! They will be giving away one set of tires (any size) during the raffle at S3!

We are excited to have them support the Subaru community!

I went last year and had a lot of fun.

I'm hoping to go this year, but I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to make it unfortunately.

Definitely a great event if you can make it. They always choose great locales and it's amazing to see so many Subarus in one place.

Also Sash is awesome.

^ Hi I left you an email on April 7th, and left you a Voicemail today. Please contact us when you have a chance.

We are excited to have Toyo Tires as the official tire at S3 2011! They will be giving away one set of tires (any size) during the raffle at S3!

We are excited to have them support the Subaru community!

omg teh sash!

We have decided not to participate as vendors. Too far from home and we have other priorities. We will try and make an appearance.

Instead of S3, Infamous Performance is going to SEMA. We are building a car for the show now.

SEMA...NICE!

Ya know Mike, maybe you should have a few "honorary" employees helping you out and sporting your t-Shirts walking the event for additional advertising. ;)

I've never been and I volunteer :D

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Tryng to get funding for some "schwag". But expenses are running high and business is slow. We still have Thousands to invest in getting back into a full shop. Still "skin of our teeth" month to month and the Stromung debacle is not helping.

Archived