LegacyGT.com

Two SOJ Press Releases Today

Guest *Jedimaster*
Who can spot the LGT.com members posting in that thread?

http://response.jp/issue/2005/0525/article71015_1.images/87735.jpg

No, that's not me in the pic :lol:

Oh no, the GT2 is "spec adjusted" in many ways. It is supposedly aimed at modders, but will appeal to those not seeking the ultimate performance, and those wanting to use 16" wheels for winter IMHO.

For me, the biggee is brakes, fronts are back to the old 296x24mm discs (an easy upgrade with old iron 4 pots + good discs though;) ). Otherwise: the suspension is lifted from the NA 2.0R, only auto, limited colour options, v limited factory options, no engine bay side covers, no steering siwtches (sport-shift via the shifter is retained), EL meters gone, no power seat, no imobiliser, and some other small detail changes.

With regard to the new HDD nav in Japan (US is getting DVD based AFAIK), it is based around a new fast processor (and it is really quick at last) and can handle all sorts of media for ICE too.

<phew> HTH:)

Ah .. ic. Thanks for the info.

So its been de-spec'ed.

I can live with that (i.e. the gt1 version) :)

EXCEPT for the HDD nav which sounds cool ...

But who approved the new purple colour ?? Ugh.

i used babelfish to translate the details... here's what it said about the built in NAV:

"Because it is the suitable navigation system in which pleasure of driving it does and it pursues. The prejudice of SUBARU produced, it is the leading navigation system. Super high speed CPU of new development and for 30GB load HDD (hard disk drive) it loads. Besides the fact that at one time the extent smooth induction guide which is not was actualized, music and the movie it is possible to enjoy in treble quality high picture quality."

a little broken but wow, i wish we had that...

it showed ripping music from cd, something about movies, and showed 3 "meters". i guess maybe the boost guage im missing? :)

If you look at the exterior page here, and click on one of the cars, like say the GT Spec B, and the color configurator...

You can see that there are new colors. I REALLY WANT that dark blue color (not nearly as dark as RBP, much more vivid than ABP) if we can't get WR Blue. Can Paul, or someone else who can read japanese, please translate the name of that color, and post it here?

There had better be a color re-vamp for the 06 USDM cars... The JDM outbacks even got the urban grey color, because it was so popular on the GT B4s. We don't even get a grey any darker than brilliant silver, let alone a really sportier red or blue...

Go for the bolder colors, SOA, PLEASE!!!

Maybe it is just poor color correction on their site. It sure looked like a rich navy blue to me, not nearly as dark as your RBP Legacy, Paul. (which I do like, BTW. Your pics are always welcomed, your car looks great. RBP is probably what I'll end up with, too, unless they do come up with something more along the lines of WR Blue)

Archived