LegacyGT.com

Northshore Garage; Lynn, MA - CLOSED

bmx045

Hello everyone, I'd like to extend my service to all of the Legacy people in New England. A couple of my friends have a garage and have been working on Subaru's for many years. We service Subaru's from top to bottom, all the way down to the engine rebuild/rings/new block etc.. We are located in Lynn, MA and have a flexible schedule, PM me for more information and if you'd like us do some work to your Legacy! There are a few members on this forum that can attest to our work!

Here's a thread on NES with more details: http://newenglandsubarus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18251

-Chris

In for response...

Just meet these guys this past weekend at SM5.

More interested in the injector and fuel pump portion of the install. I'm keeping an eye on m sprank's pre-assembled walbro thread. I heard injectors aren't so bad, hour or less.

With nearly every tool at our disposal, there's at minimum two guys working at once on the car. I'm almost always there so that makes three guys to do the work on weekends.

We have a project thats about halfway done currently(waiting for the block to arrive). Customer brought in an 04 STi with what sounds like a spun bearing, customer ordered a new Vigilante short block, brian crower cams, heads, and hta 68.

Couple weeks ago we swapped a JDM 2.0 STI long block(from a low mileage 02 STI in japan) into an 05 wrx with all the trimmings incl. ECU in 16 hrs. From customer drive in to customer drive out. That was a LONG weekend. Customer ended up using his hta 68 and sold the twin scroll setup that came with the JDM motor.

indeed I did. went in last weekend. holy crap what a sound difference, the car is silent compared to using the broken one.

Fuel trims are still off a little, not as bad, but I only checked the day after I installed it. Planning on taking another LV tonight and I'll put up the results.

edit: I reset the ECU after i installed the pipe

curious what a boost leak test entails... smoke machine?

they took off my intake and hooked up an air compressor to the inlet tube, and then pressurized the system. listen for leaks, and see if it holds the pressure. pressure released by removing the BPV vac tube

Archived