LegacyGT.com

trouble posting

anyone having trouble posting? ok this is weird. I've been trying to post something that happened yesterday in the subaru legacy sectionand I've also tried the general section but all i get when i submit is the microsoft page unavailable page. any ideas
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

i dont know offhand what could be causing this, it's happend 'a few' times, but obviously its only happening rarely and only to a few people. will keep an eye on it but am slammed with work IRL this weekend.

I did some research and it seemed like it could be this bug:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123663&highlight=duplicate+thread

So I followed the directions in the posts, please report back to this thread if you still have issues. Also, I assume that if your thread is already listed as 'duplicate' that it already may be lost. Mostly I'm interested in new reports only

Yes Apache crashed, should be unrelated to the random duplicate topic issue. Of course Im a paranoid admin who is still looking at every log file to find out why exactly....

Archived