LegacyGT.com

Drove an M1 Yesterday

this car is at the top of my list for business lease due to the the industry I am in.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music2/clowncar.jpg

:lol:

I couldn't resist...

Anyone, see those new Fiat 500?

Those are tiny cars.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music2/clowncar.jpg

:lol:

I couldn't resist...

Anyone, see those new Fiat 500?

Those are tiny cars.

Haha :lol: that is really funny. I would have done the same... but hey some people think insurance brokers are overpaid clowns so I guess you are right. ;)

Well I drove the beast last night. I installed the Aquamist meth system while he fabricated a new DP and a HUGE front mount last week. A 3" intake to the twin snails.

My first drive on the 15 psi MAP. Nice! We switched over to his 20 psi map, OMG the freaking car goes sideways at 90+ mph. This thing is a beast. I think it will be in the high 10's with some tires that hook up. The only other car I ever drove that can swing a needle from 60-120 mph this fast was a Viper.

It really came out nice. No loss of driveability, in fact it is much more flexible than before. Torque is silly. It's going on a dyno soon, I'm going to guess a possible 500+ at the rear wheels with 20 psi on pump gas. This kid may be Brens match tuning Bimmers.

I stopped by his shop last night. He had the front fascia off cutting everything is sight to fit a 24"x12"x3.5" front mount. He made the IC himself. I have to keep my camera in the car so I can snap pics of his pregress. Last night we were discussing fuel. Apparently it has an external main pump with a little pusher pump in the tank. I am brainstorming with him right now on his options.

Interesting thing he said, due to the direct injection he may not need to do injectors.??

Not sure how direct injection works with gasoline motors, but big HP diesels almost always need injector work for maximum gains.

Archived